Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Giants Predictions
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
Reply/Quote
Giants 38
Bengals 3

It's going to be a long frustrating night for Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2016, 10:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ......................................

It's going to be a long frustrating night for Cincinnati.

I would be surprised at anything else.  So many odds against them.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2016, 09:47 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: If this is the final score, Marvin better pack his bags immediately.

Seriously?  You must be being sarcastic??
Reply/Quote
27 - 24 Flip a coin as to who wins...
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Giants jump out to a 17-0 before the "well rested" Bengals get their first down.

Giants win 34-16
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Giants 27

Giants get a TD in garbage time to make the score look closer than what it is. The Bengals are not as bad as what everyone wants to think they are. We have a good offense. The defense is the only thing I'm worried about. Hopefully we get the kinks worked out with the defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 03:43 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bengals 31
Giants 27

Giants get a TD in garbage time to make the score look closer than what it is. The Bengals are not as bad as what everyone wants to think they are. We have a good offense. The defense is the only thing I'm worried about. Hopefully we get the kinks worked out with the defense.

You forgot about Ogbuehi.  If Winston gets the start I think that they have a puncher's chance to win this one.  With Og in the mix I don't see a victory.  The guy just isn't ready. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 03:59 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: You forgot about Ogbuehi.  If Winston gets the start I think that they have a puncher's chance to win this one.  With Og in the mix I don't see a victory.  The guy just isn't ready. 

I think that Ced and Winston will do what they have been doing the last few games. Switching in and out. I think our offense will beat the Giants defense. I feel like everyone is underestimating how good our offense is right now. People need to rewatch the last few games we played. I think we are about to see a high powered offense the rest of the year. The defense is honestly the only thing I'm worried about right now. Ced is the biggest weakness in the offense, but with Bodine playing better I think that the offensive line will be able to be OK. Nothing to write home about, just OK.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals Defense Improves.....as does Bengals offense with a rested and healthy Hill and Eifert....Dalton, AJ Green, LaFell, Boyd, Bernard .....The bye week helps us get to second place in AFC North.......A BENGALS WIN.....but it may be a close game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2016, 03:43 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Bengals 31
Giants 27

I agree with your optimism in our offense, in spite of the weekly struggles from the O-line. Solidify the O-line, and we will have a great offense.

However, I see a defense that needs more than working out "the kinks". There isn't position group that doesn't need to step up its play, and keep it there. And we're not getting special teams play worth a crap. All significant numbers are down from that unit. Tonight's game is the time this team needs to show that they have found solutions to these problems, especially after having two full weeks to prepare for this one game. So I honestly wonder if we have the combined coaching and player talent to do this.

Based on what I've seen to this point, I expect a loss. Something in the 28 - 21 range. I wish I had a better feeling about this team winning more than I do.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
The Curse of Giants Stadium

The Bengals had never beaten the Jets or the Giants at the stadium called "Giants Stadium".

New Stadium and the Bengals have at least broke the curse of beating the Jets earlier this year.

I hope this new streak continues with another win against the mighty Giants of "New York".
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like the Bengals by about 7 here.
Reply/Quote
I am quite optimistic. Giants don't have too many weapons to hurt us outside Odell. No stellar TEs, no reliable run game. Their O-Line is not much less suspect than ours. I don't see them sustaining long drives and wearing our defense down; there will be shots downfield, there will be turnovers, there will be three and outs. And our offense is better than their defense. Can't really see us losing this one. 31 - 24 Bengals.
Reply/Quote