Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bengals Have Never Won In Play-Offs 2 Years In A Row
(01-10-2023, 05:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray aren't in Burrow's league, you make good points but let's face facts. I wouldn't trade Burrow for any QB right now, and even the QBs in his league like Mahommes and Allen had to be developed and built into what they are.

I don't dislike ZT and I'm fine with him being here, but I also realize that the case for him being a good HC is heavily dependent on declaring that every game he's ever coached without Burrow under center doesn't count.

Blah, blah blah....ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 02:29 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Blah, blah blah....ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZ

Zac Taylor is the Andrew Ridgeley of the NFL!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 07:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In some parallel dimension ZT is standing in silver and black looking confused and frustrated while Derek Carr throws a game sealing INT.

While in another parallel dimension, ZT is a pimp, shouting at his girls for his damn money with a 200K grill in and several face tats. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: While in another parallel dimension, ZT is a pimp, shouting at his girls for his damn money with a 200K grill in and several face tats. 

"Taylor's girls better be using jimmys"
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: While in another parallel dimension, ZT is a pimp, shouting at his girls for his damn money with a 200K grill in and several face tats. 

ZT is only a successful pimp because he lucked into having the most irresistible of hoes on the planet 

He wasn't very successful when he was pimping the Andy Dalton of hoes. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT is only a successful pimp because he lucked into having the most irresistible of hoes on the planet 

He wasn't very successful when he was pimping the Andy Dalton of hoes. 

He was also a brand new HC. People grow and improve.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He was also a brand new HC. People grow and improve.

Well yea, the same way The Golliwogs "improved" into being Creedence Clearwater Revival when John Fogerty took over.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 12:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: ZT is only a successful pimp because he lucked into having the most irresistible of hoes on the planet 

He wasn't very successful when he was pimping the Andy Dalton of hoes

If anyone is ever in a big city looking for a good time, and one of the ladies you encounter introduces herself as the 'Andy Dalton of hoes,' I'm thinkin' you should keep walking to the next block.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 02:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If anyone is ever in a big city looking for a good time, and one of the ladies you encounter introduces herself as the 'Andy Dalton of hoes,' I'm thinkin' you should keep walking to the next block.  

The Andy Dalton of hoes may not dazzle, but you don't want to be the guy who picked the Blaine Gabbert/Jake Locker/Christian Ponder of hoes before looking at the Andy Dalton of hoes, either.
Reply/Quote
Prior to last season, the Bengals also never had won more than two playoff games in a postseason.

Ravens are not a bad team by any means, so people shouldn't expect this game to be a super-easy win, but I do think the Bengals are the favorites.
Lamar Jackson not playing would be a huge boost to the Bengals, as their backups are not good.

So I think the Bengals fans should be expecting a (close) win for this matchup, but anything after that is anyone's guess.
Especially if the next round ends up being against the Bills or Chiefs.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I will now only refer to ZT as "Fly Guy".

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 02:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He was also a brand new HC pimp. People grow and improve.

FTFY

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I also dont think theyve ever won a game that Collinsworth announced
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 05:14 PM)kevinsea Wrote: I also dont think theyve ever won a game that Collinsworth announced

Including that game in 1988 when he announced that they "left Joe Montana too much time!"
Reply/Quote
Yeah pretty sad indictment on the franchise really. Thankfully times have changed and many more firsts are going to be made in the coming years.
Reply/Quote

I really don't care what unis we wear in the post-season, but now we know what Zac must wear on the sidelines.

[Image: 5YsnXXi.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:23 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals could make history by beating Ravens.  From 1968 on, Bengals have never won in play-offs 2 straight years.   This team can do something Sunday that no Bengals team has ever done.  Bengals play-off wins are few.  1981, 1988, 1990, 2021 and that is it.   For all Bengals Fans, I hope Bengals win Sunday, because Bengals Fans sure have suffered through many losing seasons and deserve to have some winning teams for a change.

GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger
Not to mention that this Bengals team will make history by capturing the organization's first Vince Lombardi trophy!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 02:23 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals could make history by beating Ravens.  From 1968 on, Bengals have never won in play-offs 2 straight years.   This team can do something Sunday that no Bengals team has ever done.  Bengals play-off wins are few.  1981, 1988, 1990, 2021 and that is it.   For all Bengals Fans, I hope Bengals win Sunday, because Bengals Fans sure have suffered through many losing seasons and deserve to have some winning teams for a change.

GO BENGALS

Tiger  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger

That's still hard to believe, the only time they've won a playoff game and not lost in the SB was the beating the Oilers took.  I remember watching that game as a child, never knowing how rare it would be.  
Reply/Quote
There’s no better time to change history then right here and right now!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2023, 05:21 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I think there are four primary ingredients in the turnaround:

Joe Burrow
Zac Taylor
Lou Anarumo
Elizabeth Blackburn

Taking Ja’Marr instead of a tackle seemed suspect at the time, but giving Joe that familiar weapon took everything up a notch.
Reply/Quote