Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Have Yet to Play Their Best
I was so excited last night. I was drinking fireball whiskey until my lips went numb and then I thought came to me. As good as this team has played in the playoffs, they have yet to play their best game. I guess they're saving it for the biggest one.

Colin cowherd looked like he was at a funeral doing a podcast on why Kansas City lost. By the way, not that the Bengals played their best game, but my gosh man that guy is so biased against the Bengals. I don't know what his problem is.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:28 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I was so excited last night. I was drinking fireball whiskey until my lips went numb and then I thought came to me.  As good as this team has played in the playoffs, they have yet to play their best game. I guess they're saving it for the biggest one.  

Colin cowherd looked like he was at a funeral doing a podcast on why Kansas City lost. By the way, not that the Bengals played their best game, but my gosh man that guy is so biased against the Bengals. I don't know what his problem is.

It is very interesting how good this team is at halftime adjustments and playing stronger in the 2nd half.  It would be really amazing to see them come out in the SB and play a super strong game from start to finish.  But I'm curious what goes into the initial game planning that they seem to come out so quietly in a lot of their games.  Is it just energy and execution or is it the scheming? 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:34 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: It is very interesting how good this team is at halftime adjustments and playing stronger in the 2nd half.  It would be really amazing to see them come out in the SB and play a super strong game from start to finish.  But I'm curious what goes into the initial game planning that they seem to come out so quietly in a lot of their games.  Is it just energy and execution or is it the scheming? 

That is a good question.  It has been consistent.  Back in the Marvin Lewis regime it was exact opposite, where team would play fast start and get out coached second half.  

I think this is a young team, very young.  I think they need to settle down jitters.  I also think the bengals get into rhythm or flow and difficult to stop because of the synergy.  

The "Burrow Effect" takes some time to permeate 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote