Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Injured
Four people already called out for tomorrow.

Boling- Shoulder
Eifert- Back
Burfict- Concussion/Knee
Kroft- Knee/Ankle

That's 26 games in 4 years for Eifert.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eifert is good/great but man he just can't stay on the field. Losing Burfict is going to hurt more than losing Eifert imo.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 08:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Four people always called out for tomorrow.

Boling- Shoulder
Eifert- Back
Burfict- Concussion/Knee
Kroft- Knee/Ankle

That's 26 games in 4 years for Eifert.

Who cares? At this point, let him rest. If we had something to play for, I'm pretty sure he's be playing.

A broken/shredded/whatever arm is a freak accident. If he plays each game that year (not saying he would), he misses only 11 games in  his career.

You've been at it for about 3 months now.

We get it. We don't care anymore.

The constant negativity shit on here is sickening.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol Eifert is mr glass
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Eifert is a freaking wuss
Reply/Quote
Let them sit. No biggie
Reply/Quote
I miss Gresham
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 09:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I miss Gresham

So you miss the guy that has worse numbers in 14 games than Eifert does in 8? 

Yea yea "atleast he is on the field". Except we can get any scrub in the league to go out and get 30-40 yards a game, hell Uzomah was doing that early in the year.

People can say Mr Glass or I miss Gresham all they want but the fact is Gresham is just a guy while Eifert is a difference maker when he is playing. Give me Mr Glass for 8-10 games a year and Uzomah the rest of the  games.
Reply/Quote
While I do agree with the Eifert is hurt a lot statement, I also completely agree with Truck on this one, why would you risk anyone in a meaningless game? Anyone who is slightly dinged up should be sitting on the bench for this one. I'd like to see Green come in, get his yards and then go directly to the off season, with no Pro Bowl snaps or even snaps against Baltimore. Why risk the injury?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 08:53 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Who cares? At this point, let him rest. If we had something to play for, I'm pretty sure he's be playing.

A broken/shredded/whatever arm is a freak accident. If he plays each game that year (not saying he would), he misses only 11 games in  his career.

You've been at it for about 3 months now.

We get it. We don't care anymore.

The constant negativity shit on here is sickening.

This team doesn't give much to be positive about. I do my job like they do and guess what..I get a negative review. And then likely get fired. These guys play a game for a living and have little to no accountability for not doing their job. Whats to be all happy about?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 10:54 PM)R3stangs Wrote: This team doesn't give much to be positive about. I do my job like they do and guess what..I get a negative review. And then likely get fired. These guys play a game for a living and have little to no accountability for not doing their job. Whats to be all happy about?

WTF does this have to do with what I said?

I really don't care how you do your job: I'm not living your life.

Not that Leonard is a bad poster or anything, but if I took an hour to do some digging, I'd probably find at least 30 posts over the past 3 months, where he's mentioned about how many games he's missed, how he's like Bob Sanders, etc.

I and many, don't care. No idea what your nonsense has to do with what I wrote.

Unless you're trying to be a keyboard warrior, then you failed miserably.
Reply/Quote

Yup, miss the guy who pussied out when the team could've used him in 2014 because of his own, "back," injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 10:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So you miss the guy that has worse numbers in 14 games than Eifert does in 8? 

Yea yea "atleast he is on the field". Except we can get any scrub in the league to go out and get 30-40 yards a game, hell Uzomah was doing that early in the year.

People can say Mr Glass or I miss Gresham all they want but the fact is Gresham is just a guy while Eifert is a difference maker when he is playing. Give me Mr Glass for 8-10 games a year and Uzomah the rest of the  games.

Couldnt agree more... Gronk missed most of the year as well reed missed quite a few games. It happenns.get over it.
Reply/Quote

I too long for the days  of dropped passes on critical third downs and redzone situations by our TE.

LOL, get real.
Reply/Quote
Hell I wouldn't care if Dalton sat it out so Macaroni can try the whole Ced O at LT experiment.

No reason to have our starting QB injured for nothing behind a shakier(if that's possible LMAO)O-line.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mabd5be00aa870895ef40ae4b444df...=224&h=161]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol Gresham is a bum who fumbles, get flagged, and drops passes constantly.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 10:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So you miss the guy that has worse numbers in 14 games than Eifert does in 8? 

You know it is possible to have Eifert and Gresham on the same team. Gresham has outproduced Kroft and Uzomah combined this year, FYI. Two draft picks and roster spots dedicated to two TEs who cann't even combine to replicate a player we consider to be an abject failure.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 11:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: WTF does this have to do with what I said?

I really don't care how you do your job: I'm not living your life.

Not that Leonard is a bad poster or anything, but if I took an hour to do some digging, I'd probably find at least 30 posts over the past 3 months, where he's mentioned about how many games he's missed, how he's like Bob Sanders, etc.

I and many, don't care. No idea what your nonsense has to do with what I wrote.

Unless you're trying to be a keyboard warrior, then you failed miserably.

Uh oh.  Somebody ruffled the Trucker's feathers!!  Nervous
Reply/Quote
It's all moot. Let some of the new guys play. We need to see what some of them can do.
Reply/Quote
To be honest I hope all the main starters see limited playing time. I hope they pull AJ as soon as he gets the 37 yards or whatever. No use risking them in meaningless games.

Put McCarron in for crying out loud if Oggie is our starting left tackle !
Reply/Quote