Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Jaguars predictions
(11-29-2023, 02:09 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Defense comes alive and gets one pick 6. Charlie Jones runs one back for another 6. Money Mac kicks the game winner with no time left. Good guys stay undefeated in white unis. Jags overlook us like we did the Jets last year. 17-16 is the final.

You mean the same defehse who gave up 400 yards to a trash Steelers team?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals keep it close....I feel like this is a "Zac's last stand game" he and the players will put everything they have to win/try to salvage playoff hopes, Zac will mismanage and lose the game down the stretch.
Reply/Quote
Jags by 2 touchdowns.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:04 AM)740Bengal Wrote: Bengals keep it close....I feel like this is a "Zac's last stand game" he and the players will put everything they have to win/try to salvage playoff hopes, Zac will mismanage and lose the game down the stretch.

I have to admit the idea that this is Zac's last stand is amusing since he's going to be here until 2040 or so.  With that being said, I think we could win this one and GASP be back in the playoff hunt, much to the chagrin of many around here.

We SHOULD lose, but we could win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 03:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to admit the idea that this is Zac's last stand is amusing since he's going to be here until 2040 or so.  With that being said, I think we could win this one and GASP be back in the playoff hunt, much to the chagrin of many around here.

I think he meant, last stand for the season, but yeah, we could definitely win this game in Jacksonville where they don't play as 
good as on the road.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:41 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Jags by 2 touchdowns.

You must be predicting a hot day lol

We’re losing by 4 scores imo
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 05:00 PM)Housh Wrote: You must be predicting a hot day lol

We’re losing by 4 scores imo

Thought about a 27-3 loss too. Ive just stopped caring lol
Reply/Quote
Aww shucks. I was gunna predict the bengals if nobody did.

Why is the game so late? 8:15 pm local time? It gets dark at 4:30 central by me now. I’m hoping the game keeps me up, but it will likely put me to sleep.
Reply/Quote
I say BS to anyone saying ZT's last stand. Look at his playoff record so Zac knows how to coach in big moments, anyone saying otherwise is being a tool

My late prediction, just started a thread is we find a way to win and keep our season alive. I normally never predict, but my gut is saying our stars show up.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2023, 09:41 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: I’m really torn on this one. My head says this should be a loss and possibly a blowout. My heart says never pick against our Bengals and our guys will never give up!  Maybe Tee has a huge day, maybe DJ Turner and Battle each get an interception. Maybe Bengals win!  23-20.

Congrats!  You picked a W and by the correct three-point margin.  I bow to your powers of prognostication Yeah  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:10 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Congrats!  You picked a W and by the correct three-point margin.  I bow to your powers of prognostication Yeah  

Thanks, I’m glad Bengals got the win. Never thought it would be a shootout between Browning and TLaw; hope his injury is not serious. Good game for the offense all around. Defense did just enough. Good to see Chase Brown get some touches and have some success. Hudson continues to impress while Irv disappears. As expected, the team played their hearts out to get the win. On to next week vs Colts and another win!  
Who Dey

Are we not entertained?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 08:02 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Aww shucks. I was gunna predict the bengals if nobody did.

Why is the game so late? 8:15 pm local time? It gets dark at 4:30 central by me now. I’m hoping the game keeps me up, but it will likely put me to sleep.

Boy, kept me up. I have to be up at 5am for work and normally never make it past half-time on these Monday Night games. But this was an exciting game and couldn't miss a second. And, of course, couldn't sleep after such an adrenaline rush. But I'm at work and this rush may keep me going all day. One of the NFL's overall best games of the year (as an announcer said) and one of my favorite Bengals wins.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 03:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have to admit the idea that this is Zac's last stand is amusing since he's going to be here until 2040 or so.  With that being said, I think we could win this one and GASP be back in the playoff hunt, much to the chagrin of many around here.

I was referring to like the team and the season, not literally Zac's last stand, but the do everything to win, 23-24 Bengals on the line...and I will eat crow..because Zac delivered. 
Reply/Quote
Using my patented reverse psychic abilities I predict the Bengals win 34-31 in overtime! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 09:10 AM)Nepa Wrote: Boy, kept me up. I have to be up at 5am for work and normally never make it past half-time on these Monday Night games. But this was an exciting game and couldn't miss a second. And, of course, couldn't sleep after such an adrenaline rush. But I'm at work and this rush may keep me going all day. One of the NFL's overall best games of the year (as an announcer said) and one of my favorite Bengals wins.

Yeah, great game!

I don't know where, but I thought I predicted the Bengals needed to score 35 and keep the Jags under 30. I was pretty close this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 09:10 AM)Nepa Wrote: Boy, kept me up. I have to be up at 5am for work and normally never make it past half-time on these Monday Night games. But this was an exciting game and couldn't miss a second. And, of course, couldn't sleep after such an adrenaline rush. But I'm at work and this rush may keep me going all day. One of the NFL's overall best games of the year (as an announcer said) and one of my favorite Bengals wins.

Yes, it was a fun game to watch. Was really surprised by how well we ran the ball and how well Browning played.
Reply/Quote