Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals PFF Roster Grades
(03-20-2017, 07:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Didn't you also mention something about him not giving up any TDs until I showed videos of all the passing TDs we gave up that year? Many of them had something in common. 

No.  What happened is what always happens.  Then some members started asking me about how many tds he allowed wikthout looking up anything for themselves.  I said I do not know how he rankede among CBs for tds allowed.  then you showed some videos of him allowing some tds but no mention of how many tds any other CBs in the league had allowed.

Same ol stuff.  I post stats and facts.  People respond with meaningless posts that do not in any way show how he compared to other CBs, and try to claim that every CB in the league who allowed a td was a bad CB.

Did you ever find out where he ranked in tds allowed?
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2017, 08:19 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jackson is the biggest unknown and my hope shows why he was drafted in round 1.

28 PBUs in one season is insane.  The guy can track the ball.  I was thrilled when we got him (also because it left putzburg with that asshat Artie Burns) and at least his injury wasn't lower leg related and he should have all his speed and a hell of a lot of determination heading in to this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote