Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Packers Preseason Game One Observations
The scramble looked like Fran Tarkenton, the throw looked like Fran Drescher.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:01 PM)Tony Wrote:  He's dog shit man, come on.....
He has 2 throws behind targets and one nice throw. Other than that the Offensive Line Play has killed the offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:02 PM)phil413 Wrote: The scramble looked like Fran Tarkenton, the throw looked like Fran Drescher.

Lolol
Reply/Quote
Carman is not number 60 anymore. So be careful. It was 60 who whiffed.
Reply/Quote
Nfl network cutting the feed lol
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: They didn't last season and it showed. Opening day was literally the first snap our OL played together in their lives. 

They are this year
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Trevor bro lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
For those of you youngsters out there - this is how the regular season games looked in the 90s!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 10:58 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Get ready to eat your words. The starters will play closer to the season. Which is exactly the way most teams do it.

Lucky the Bengals had a pre-season game so the game-day-thread commentators can get into commenting shape for the regular season. Although I think some haven't missed a beat since last year's regular season game-day thread.
Reply/Quote
Here comes the 40 burger
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Carman is not number 60 anymore. So be careful. It was 60 who whiffed.

I think the entire right side of the line missed their blocks there it was like they were not even there. But you’re right wasn’t just Carman.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
At what point do you start looking at Frank?

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 10:59 PM)treee Wrote: Brown has looked great this first game. Good acceleration, good balance, patience at the line, has read the blocks pretty well.

Looks great.

Yoshi is a monster

Definitely got some young guns
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Semen 12 -24 102 int

Browning 10 -17 97 int..

Laughable.......
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 10:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought Murphy played horribly, i expected more out of 1st round pick.

Me too but Im not all that surprised.  Of all the names mentioned in training camp, you didnt hear the same praise about Murphy like you did some of the other guys.  Some guys just take a little longer to develop.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:03 PM)Joelist Wrote: Carman is not number 60 anymore. So be careful. It was 60 who whiffed.

60 is Kirkland who is having a really rough night.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:03 PM)Nepa Wrote: Lucky the Bengals had a pre-season game so the game-day-thread commentators can get into commenting shape for the regular season. Although I think some haven't missed a beat since last year's regular season game-day thread.

If all the starters go down we are in trouble.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:04 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: At what point do you start looking at Frank?

I was thinking that in the 2nd quarter myself. He's gotta go
Reply/Quote
Charlie Jones on the bubble screen looking good
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:03 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: For those of you youngsters out there - this is how the regular season games looked in the 90s!

Truth  Hilarious ....... Cry
Reply/Quote