Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Panthers prediction
I know it's early, but I wanted to be the first to predict that the Bengals will beat the Panthers by a score of 34-23.

ThumbsUp :andy:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Go with what's working....34-23 Bengals
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Panthers have some injuries, so do the Falcons, and both have to play Sunday...… could be good for us...
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Panthers have some injuries, so do the Falcons, and both have to play Sunday...… could be good for us...

HUH?

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:16 PM)IGNORE Wrote: HUH?

GO BENGALS!

Sorry, I will try again. I will wait to make a prediction on  this game. The problem now is that the rest of the league knows the BENGALS ARE FOR REAL.
So the joke is over for this year.
ALL the teams we play are going to have a HUGE incentive to beat the BENGALS...
NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE IT. 
The same for the Panthers. I don't think the Falcons will win... BUT WHO KNOWS. (OFFENSIVE LINE WAS NOT GOOD FOR THE FALCONS)

WE WILL SEE.... 

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
35-7 at the half

38-34 as time expires.
Reply/Quote
I have faith in the Bengals. Faith they will bounce back from a loss against the Panthers. Panthers 28 Bengals 23

Changed my pick to Bengals 27 Panthers 17 due to all the Carolina injuries.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:29 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Go with what's working....

Ok, 21-13 Panthers.  It worked for my pick this past week, so I'm rolling with it again. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:27 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I know it's early, but I wanted to be the first to predict that the Bengals will beat the Panthers by a score of 34-23.

ThumbsUp  :andy:

I want predictions on the Bengals winning every game this season 34-23..  Who cares about Carolina?  (other than I live in south Carolina..)
34-23 Good guys.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 12:37 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: 34-23 as time expires.

Fixed it for ya. ThumbsUp

(09-14-2018, 03:12 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I have faith in the Bengals. Faith they will bounce back from a loss against the Panthers. Panthers 23 Bengals 34

Fixed it for ya. ThumbsUp

(09-14-2018, 03:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ok, 34-23 Bengals.  It worked for my pick this past week, so I'm rolling with it again. :andy:

Fixed it for ya. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
26-25 Bengals.

Game ball goes to Karma when the Panthers kicker shanks a 35 yarder as time expires.
Reply/Quote
The offense will roll, but the defense struggles with a mobile QB and a nice checkdoen option.

Bengals still win, but it’s an offensive shootout:

Bengals 34 (just because)
Panthers 31
Reply/Quote
Tough one. I’m tempted to pick the Panthers here, though the Bengals have the long week to prepare and get healthy. Kuechly is a monster, Peppers is still effective and I really like McCaffrey. They lost a big target in Olsen, but Can can always pull something out.

I’ll have to watch their game this weekend and see how our injuries play out.
Reply/Quote
Remember Dallas was not much of an opponent. Their defense is pedestrian and Piano Man has ruined their Offensive Line technique. Add in that they have no targets to speak of anymore and the result was predictable.

We aren't Dallas. We have an actual offense and defense and also Newton is one of if not THE most overrated QBs in NFL history. True Mixon may be out but I have to think we still get the job done on both sides of the ball.

27-16 Bengals.
Reply/Quote
the felines will win .. 34-24
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Panthers have some injuries, so do the Falcons, and both have to play Sunday...… could be good for us...

Agree. What happens in this game alone can help us enormously on planning since we play them back to back. As much as I hate to say it, injuries between the 2 will only fall to our benefit. Our guys will be watching this contest closely with prowling focus.

Reply/Quote
The next two weeks will be very tough. A win in either game would be HUGE for the confidence of this team going forward.

Here goes nothing. Bengals 23 Panthers 21. WJ3 pick 6 is the difference. Lawson has 3 sacks
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 09:59 PM)Millhouse Wrote: the felines will win .. 34-24

I see what you did there. Sneaky
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 10:39 PM)Brimey Wrote: The next two weeks will be very tough. A win in either game would be HUGE for the confidence of this team going forward.

Here goes nothing. Bengals 23 Panthers 21. WJ3 pick 6 is the difference. Lawson has 3 sacks

Lawson 3 sacks? I can see that.

Reply/Quote
No Mixon hurts us big time. Cam has a big game running the ball (again). Plus, I've been perfect so far with my picks:

Panthers 30
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote