Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Patriots predictions
31-16 Bengals
Reply/Quote
All gloom and doom right up to the point we're winning by 30 in the 4th quarter with 30 seconds left on the clock, 1st down and Burrow has the ball in his hand..  Typical Bengals fan mentality.. Seems legit to me.. It's at that point everyone says, "I knew it all along!"
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
20-17 Bengals in a cold, bone jarring defensive slugfest.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Patriots 16

Burrow ties his personal best by yet again throwing 4 TDs.
Reply/Quote
27-20 Bengals. Burrow with 2 TDs.
Reply/Quote
27-17 good guys. I think it will be close most of the game and a late TD seals it.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
30-10. I think the New England offense matches up very poorly against our defense, especially if the Bengals can stop the run. I also suspect the Patriots are liable to phone it in after what just happened to them.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Patriots 17
Reply/Quote
If Mac Jones plays:
Bengals 28
Patriots 13

If, for some reason, Mac Jones doesn't play (gets benched for Zappe or injured from getting stiff armed into the dirt on the final play of regulation vs the Raiders):
Bengals 28
Patriots 23
Reply/Quote
Forecast says temps in the 20's and pretty windy. I don't think there'll be a lot of points scored and noodle arm Mac Jones won't be allowed to throw the ball. If we can stop the run we'll win a low scoring affair, say 23-13.
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 26
Patriots: 13
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Only because I expect the weather to be poo poo:

Bengals 20
Pats 17
Reply/Quote
SoRrY bUt BiLl BeLlIcHiCk Is CoMiNg OfF aN eMbArRaSsInG lOsS, PaTrIoTs 24 BeNgAlS 17
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 11:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Only because I expect the weather to be poo poo:

Bengals 20
Pats 17

In all seriousness though, I think we need a healthy mix of Mixon and Perine and especially get Perine trucking down the field if the weather is as bad as expected.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:16 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: In all seriousness though, I think we need a healthy mix of Mixon and Perine and especially get Perine trucking down the field if the weather is as bad as expected.

Agreed.  NE is pretty stout against the run.  Need to impose the will on them and take some shots when they sell out to stop the run.  If Belichek does what he usually does, he will focus on stopping Chase.  That should open up Tee and the rushing attack.  
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 20
Patriots - 10
Reply/Quote
Bengals run well. Bengals 27 Pats 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals keep it going and win 24-20
Reply/Quote
24-10 Bengals. Our D will be a force!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 12:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed.  NE is pretty stout against the run.  Need to impose the will on them and take some shots when they sell out to stop the run.  If Belichek does what he usually does, he will focus on stopping Chase.  That should open up Tee and the rushing attack.  

I'd be concerned with the cold weather and Tee and his hammy.
Reply/Quote