Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Rams predictions
Finley throws for 200 yards and 1 TD.
Mixon gets back on track with 100 yards and 1 TD.
The defense feeds off the offense and has 4 sacks and 1 pick.

Bengals win 17-14. All of the sudden there's a reason for optimism in Cincy.

Ninja

Hey, you never know....right? Shocked
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:31 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 38-14 Rams win in London.

This is a trap game for the RAMS. They may end up losing. However, the Bengals so far this year always seem to be in the game until the end and than blow their chances at the final moments. 

Maybe the score will be closer than 38-14. More like 31 to 28. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 10:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I say, old bean, wots yer gulliver gone all skittles?  That bloke is on the Ravens now, wot wot n an eel 'n kidney pie, I tells ya.  Though he wot might catch a bit o' the int when we viddy them Ravens again, wot!

good point forgot about that trade!...of course i could just be getting my week 10 predictions in early  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
My prediction is the trip to London really screws up how well the Rams were gonna play and they only beat us by 21 because of it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rams 47
Bengals 6
Reply/Quote
Murder

plain and simple
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 02:34 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Rams 47
Bengals 6

What’s with these wild unrealistic predictions? I say Rams 125 to Bengals 3.
Reply/Quote
100-0

Goff throws for 500 yards, Gurley runs for 1,000 yards and Dalton throws 20 interceptions
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2019, 09:01 AM)Trademark Wrote: 100-0

Goff throws for 500 yards, Gurley runs for 1,000 yards and Dalton throws 20 interceptions

About 5 minutes of ESPN highlights Monday will be the Rams. Gurley 80 yard TD runs. Goff 5 TD passes. Donald, Fowler, and Matthews 12 sacks. Ramsey 3 int's.
Reply/Quote
We all know we're going to lose this game. The only question is if it'll be somewhat close past the 1st QTR or will the blowout have already begun.

Now, watch us win this game somehow.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We lose and score zero points on offense
Reply/Quote
I picked the Rams in my survivor pool this week 38 - 10 Rams. I figure mcvay might be nice to a former assistant and let us score a garbage TD late
Reply/Quote
Rams crush us due to Daltons poor throws and being scared of taking a hit by aaron donald.. Someday he will be benched..someday..
Reply/Quote
This is indeed a trap game for the Lambs but let’s face facts: Jared Goff is playing better under a new more competent quarterback coach and Jalen Ramsey will make the Sheep even more shut down in pass defense. Cincinnati can’t move the ball on the ground and through the air things aren’t so hot either. I can’t see this as a victory for the Bengals so get ready for 0-8.

Los Angeles 23
Cincinnati 0
Reply/Quote
Rams- 51
Bengals- 6

Not even joking.
Reply/Quote
When I was a kid I liked the Dodgers, UCLA and the Rams. And, even to this day, while my Dodger and UCLA fandom have waned, I still have a soft spot for the Rams. You might even go so far to say that they're the third team that I "respect." Still, it pains me to say that this will be an ass-kicking of the first order.

Rams of LA: 41
Wankers of 'Nati: 13
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
63-2
Reply/Quote
Rams will lead big early and then Dalton will get hurt. This will be to save face to let Finley play. Finley needs to start the game after the bye to find out if they want to draft a QB. The injury will save Dalton some embarrassment. Finley will get to play a couple of games and the Dalton will be back.
Reply/Quote
My prediction.. The tank will be nicely decorated to look like the great barrier reef. 
The tanking continues.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 01:05 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Rams will lead big early and then Dalton will get hurt. This will be to save face to let Finley play. Finley needs to start the game after the bye to find out if they want to draft a QB. The injury will save Dalton some embarrassment. Finley will get to play a couple of games and the Dalton will be back.

Unless Finely was part of the plan to tank and nobody told him..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote