Bengals @ Rams predictions
[Image: mrt.gif]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Rams 27
Bengals 17
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I predict Zak Taylor will walk out of the tunnel and over to the Rams sideline and hope nobody notices.

Also in order to prevent a nine hour jet lag, and not being needed to beat the Bengals, Goff stays in LA and Vince Ferragamo goes under center.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Say what you want about the Bengals, but they have the best helmet in the NFL!

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
FINLEY IN: BENGALS WIN 24 - 20

ANDY IN: Bengals LOSE 34 - 10
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 12:34 AM)ah5 Wrote: 63-2

So the Rams are totally going to steamroll us yet somehow we're going to get a safety?  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Do people really believe the Bengals are tanking? Are you saying they are not trying to win? Really? Also do you really think a rookie QB could do better than Dalton with this offense? I mean maybe if AJ Green were in there, but he's not. I think we only see backups if Dalton gets hurt.
Reply/Quote
Well, the Bengals have nothing to lose so watch them go for 4th downs and wild plays. I think Mixon has a great day for once and the Bengals get the Britts laughing. However, Bengals 27 Rams 24
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 09:20 AM)R3stangs Wrote: 0-16.

No way this team wins a game. This is the worst football team I may have ever seen.

0-16 is impossible.

The Dolphins are actively TRYING to lose. They are scoring 10.5 points per game.

I'm also torn on if the Jets are good enough to beat even this crappy Bengals team, so the Bengals will probably finish 2-14, but I don't buy they could be worse than 1-15. The Dolphins are going to make sure they secure that 1st overall pick.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The student becomes the master.
Bengals 17
Rams 10
Reply/Quote
Rams 34
Bengals 16
Reply/Quote
We are super fortunate this game is in London...no LA crowd cheering them and no Cincy crowd booing us. It still won't be enough to get a W, but you know.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 08:54 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Say what you want about the Bengals, but they have the best helmet in the NFL!

That's a fact.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Rams 45
NoDey 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tie0tz7jGDI
Reply/Quote
We get blown out, see SF outcome.

0-8 at bye and Bengals blow it up by trading at least 2 guys before trade deadline and Finley takes over at QB after the bye.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 07:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 0-16 is impossible.

The Dolphins are actively TRYING to lose. They are scoring 10.5 points per game.

I'm also torn on if the Jets are good enough to beat even this crappy Bengals team, so the Bengals will probably finish 2-14, but I don't buy they could be worse than 1-15. The Dolphins are going to make sure they secure that 1st overall pick.

We'll see I guess. I think you're underestimating what a dumpster fire this is right now but time will tell. All we can do is sit back and watch the pain unfold. 
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 02:25 AM)grampahol Wrote: Unless Finely was part of the plan to tank and nobody told him..

We’ll probably find out soon enough unless the Bengals Win a game with Andy. If they do, it’s Andy all year.
Reply/Quote
So the game is at 5 London time technically making it a prime time game. Also televised by millions so ANDY will be in his spectacular prime time form. To be fair it’s not just Andy, the whole team is trash. With that said i can honestly see something stupid happening like us winning. Not sure if Goff gets injured or we get a lot of lucky calls our way but my prediction below.

Gut picks
Bengals 28
Rams 24

Brain picks
Bengals 3
Rams 37
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 12:19 AM)TKUHL Wrote: So the game is at 5 London time technically making it a prime time game. Also televised by millions so ANDY will be in his spectacular prime time form. To be fair it’s not just Andy, the whole team is trash. With that said i can honestly see something stupid happening like us winning. Not sure if Goff gets injured or we get a lot of lucky calls our way but my prediction below.

Gut picks
Bengals 28
Rams 24

Brain picks
Bengals 3
Rams 37

So what you're saying is the Bengals have the uncanny ability to screw up the wet dream of the first overall pick in the draft..
NO WAY!  They're incapable of wet dreams..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
espn's predictions

Baby's pick: Rams 31, Bengals 10
Thiry's pick: Rams 35, Bengals 10
FPI prediction: LAR, 79.2% (by an average of 11.0 points)
Reply/Quote