Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Ravens Predictions
Well, the Bengals have problems on offense with AJ and Gio out. Let alone the lack of tackling by the defense. Oh, don't forget Nugent is atrocious. I'm afraid this week is ugly. Ravens 31 Bengals 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals lose by 3 TD's?
Sounds about right!
Reply/Quote
I Predict I Am Rooting For Bengals To Win, Why The Heck Would I Root For Ravens.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The Ravens have the #2 defense in the NFL. This coaching staff couldn't game plan with AJ Green and Gio. Please stand up if you think they can game plan against this D without them.

Ravens 34

Bengals 6 - Nugent misses extra point after Erickson runs opening Kickoff back

Oh and we're like 25th or something on D
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hell.....who gives a shit.

From here on.....it's time for signs demanding a complete coaching staff overhaul....brown bags....and getting on Mike Brown's ass.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: Hell.....who gives a shit.

From here on.....it's time for signs demanding a complete coaching staff overhaul....brown bags....and getting on Mike Brown's ass.

Preach brother, preach !
Reply/Quote
It'll be close, like most of our loses, but a L nonetheless.

The Browns are probably our only W for the rest of the season.

Reply/Quote
Ravens: 41
Bengals: 0
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 09:49 PM)Trademark Wrote: Ravens: 41
Bengals: 0

Ridiculous and posted only out of frustration. However, I understand. Hang in their Bro!

Ravens 21
Bengals 19

This tragedy we are facing is a great opportunity to get some guys some playing time and develop them for next year. Silver lining seekers? This is it. Gloom and doom seekers? We'll, Mike Brown Sucks! Marvin Sucks! The Refs Suck. Asst Coaches Suck!

Reply/Quote
The Bengals position themselves for the win

Only to see poor clock management, porous blocking and defending, coupled with a few doinked kicks cost them in a close win able game.

You know, par for our course.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 08:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It'll be close, like most of our loses, but a L nonetheless.

The Browns are probably our only W for the rest of the season.

The sad part is that if the Browns lose twice to the Bengals it may be grounds to fire Hue. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Steve Smith is finna' go ape shit.
Reply/Quote
Lose by 2 after a missed 35 yard field goal
Reply/Quote
Baltimore 23 Cincinnati 12
Reply/Quote
Been a while since the Ravens won....

Ravens 24
Bengals 10
Reply/Quote
I actually think the Bengals will rebound and play some of the best ball they can.

Ravens win 24-13
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ridiculous and posted only out of frustration. However, I understand. Hang in their Bro!

Ravens 21
Bengals 19

This tragedy we are facing is a great opportunity to get some guys some playing time and develop them for next year. Silver lining seekers? This is it. Gloom and doom seekers? We'll, Mike Brown Sucks! Marvin Sucks! The Refs Suck. Asst Coaches Suck!

Hard to hang in there with the way this team has looked
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Defense will play its best game of the season, and it won't matter. Offense will stay pathetic because "they just need to block better and execute on third down". Get ready for the weakest offensive strategy of the year. If I was the DC of the Ratbirds, I would put my entire team within 5 yards of the LOS and say "Let's see you beat us over the top"...If Dalton holds a ball for longer than a second this week, he will likely get killed.

Rats 20
Bengals 9
Reply/Quote
Haven't given a scoring prediction all year so not starting now.

I don't expect a win. I expect the sucking to continue. I expect Marvin to be out coached again. I expect there to be no or useless adjustments. I expect weak run defense. I expect weak run blocking and swiss cheese in pass protection.

I'd love to see Cody Core get out there and stretch the field with his speed, but I'm sure Marv will "play it safe".

I'd love to see some aggression in the play calling, but instead I'll see predictable weak ass crap, as usual.

I really feel no sympathy or mercy for Marv at the moment.

Reply/Quote
I think with it being a division game, it will be close, but I think we pull out a close game 21-20.
Reply/Quote