Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Ravens game time. Does anyone know....
Bengals win tomorrow, 1p or 4p next Sunday. Lions/Pack snf

Bengals lose tomorrow, SNF.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:32 AM)Helldog Wrote: Sat early game Chiefs vs Raiders

Sat late game Jags vs Titans

Rest announced tomorrow.

The wildcard game with the AFCS winner will be the early Saturday game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 02:43 AM)pally Wrote: The wildcard game with the AFCS winner will be the early Saturday game

Nope KC vs LVR is the first game Saturday. It's already official.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 01:38 AM)phil413 Wrote: This is a big deal for Cincy. Win vs Buffalo and we will know if we have a shot at the top seed before we play Baltimore.  

Scheduling gods threw us a bone.   So if Cincy wins tonight,   they will know if they are playing for something on Sunday.  If KC wins Sat, Cincy wins tonight,   the Sunday game would only be about 2/3 seeding.   I guess that is still important.    The 2 seed will get 2 home games for sure provided they win.  3 seed only guaranteed 1 home game.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:41 AM)dr tarzan Wrote: Scheduling gods threw us a bone.   So if Cincy wins tonight,   they will know if they are playing for something on Sunday.  If KC wins Sat, Cincy wins tonight,   the Sunday game would only be about 2/3 seeding.   I guess that is still important.    The 2 seed will get 2 home games for sure provided they win.  3 seed only guaranteed 1 home game.

2/3 is hugely important.

If bengals are 2 and bills 3 and they both win on WC weekend, then where that game is at looms large
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 04:16 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Nope KC vs LVR is the first game Saturday. It's already official.

I said the wildcard game not the week 18 game. They put the Jags-Titans early a Saturday week 18 so they could give the winner the early slot when the playoffs start with no complaints about a “short” week for a division winner

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 10:07 AM)pally Wrote: I said the wildcard game not the week 18 game.  They put the Jags-Titans early a Saturday week 18 so they could give the winner the early slot when the playoffs start with no complaints about a “short” week for a division winner

Since there are 2 AFC games being played Saturday, at least 1 division winner is playing next Saturday.

I think they did it for ratings, one of the guaranteed big games for a division winner with Titans at Jags and one game with Mahommes and KC at the Raiders to secure hold field advantage.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2023, 08:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Got a good feeling the Sunday Night game next week will be:

Green Bay v. Detriot

Yep. As I said in another thread, that’s a bigger story and will be the Sunday night game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Im hoping for 1 pm Sunday.. i think Green Bay vs Detroit is a bigger game since it involves three teams trying to make the playoffs. GB, Detroit and Seattle
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:41 AM)dr tarzan Wrote: Scheduling gods threw us a bone.   So if Cincy wins tonight,   they will know if they are playing for something on Sunday.  If KC wins Sat, Cincy wins tonight,   the Sunday game would only be about 2/3 seeding.   I guess that is still important.    The 2 seed will get 2 home games for sure provided they win.  3 seed only guaranteed 1 home game.

Well i guess that depends on the time of our game this weekend if we win tonight and KC wins Saturday and if the Bills play before we play Sunday, we will know if our game means anything since if Bills lose , we would be locked in as 2nd seed so rest the starters, if it does mean a 2 or 3 seed, hell yes win the game, we dont want to travel to Buffalo
Reply/Quote
It appears game times next week are set but our game. Guessing if we lose tonight making next week for the AFCN it will be at 4:25 and if we win it would be at 1pm.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule/_/week/18/year/2022/seasontype/2
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 07:51 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It appears game times next week are set but our game. Guessing if we lose tonight making next week for the AFCN it will be at 4:25 and if we win it would be at 1pm.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/schedule/_/week/18/year/2022/seasontype/2

yep, per nfl.com

If the Bills beat the Bengals tonight, the Week 18 Ravens-Bengals game will be played at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS with the winner clinching the AFC North. If Cincinnati defeats Buffalo, the Ravens-Bengals game will be played at 1 p.m. ET on CBS”
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 08:56 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: yep, per nfl.com

If the Bills beat the Bengals tonight, the Week 18 Ravens-Bengals game will be played at 4:25 p.m. ET on CBS with the winner clinching the AFC North. If Cincinnati defeats Buffalo, the Ravens-Bengals game will be played at 1 p.m. ET on CBS”

One more reason to win tonight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I just hate when we play a team in the last game of the year, and then its the same team we play the next week in the playoffs. if we win tonight, it looks like we will play the ravens on the last game and 1st playoff game Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2023, 09:40 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just hate when we play a team in the last game of the year, and then its the same team we play the next week in the playoffs. if we win tonight, it looks like we will play the ravens on the last game and 1st playoff game Sad

If we win tonight we move up to #2. Ravens can be no worse than 6. Next week it would take the Bills winning, us losing to the Ravens and the Chargers winning for that to happen.
Reply/Quote
With the Bills game postponed, who knows what will happen now.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 03:09 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: With the Bills game postponed, who knows what will happen now.

I know what should happen. But that's for another thread.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
So it was 1) with a bengals win, or 2) 4:30 with a bengals loss.

What they gonna do now?

Are we AFCN champs, are we playing for the championship? Do we still play the bills, somehow?

Too many questions.
Reply/Quote
Wish they’d decide 1 or 4:30. If they have I can’t find it. Daughter and I are going, just don’t know at what time
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:17 PM)TMTigger Wrote: Wish they’d decide 1 or 4:30. If they have I can’t find it. Daughter and I are going, just don’t know at what time

ESPN lists the game time as Sunday TBD. NFL.com lists the game under "games yet to be scheduled."

All other games are scheduled, including the Sunday night game and the Buffalo game. I don't quite understand why the Bengals-Ravens game is not scheduled.
Reply/Quote