Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals Ravens predictions
Back to life, back to reality...

Ratbirds 37-20
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 07:20 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Ravens 35-17. It’s gonna be tough to watch our defense against them just like last year. Think we get a couple of lucky stops and the ravens pull Lamar in the early 4th to keep it this close. Think Burrow will still look solid but likely his worst game to date. Oline will not look nearly as good this week.

Close to what I was thinking . . . 34-16

Lamar Jackson 100 yards rushing by halftime.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
As weird as this sounds but you have to live with Jackson rushing on you. Yeah he can destroy you there but if he gets going passing the ball he will beat you and it won't be pretty.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We have to score early and often ! You can't let the Ravens play their game from ahead running it down our throats. That's the key. We have to get better in the redzone. We're not gonna win kicking FG's. A win is not as impossible as many think.

Having said all of that I think we'll come up just short.

Ravens - 34
Bengals - 30
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson did not practice today. No word on why yet.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 03:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Lamar Jackson did not practice today. No word on why yet.

Marcus Peters, Calais Campbell, Nick Boyle, Tyre Phillips, and Jimmy Smith were all absent too but it is only Wedensday.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I lost a ton of cash in the market this week due to some bad calls, so my decisions so far this week have been wrong. Let's hopes that trend continues with this prediction.

Our OL will revert back to pre-Jags and Burrow will be under heat all day, while the running game will struggle due to the OL failure.

Ravens 45
Bengals 31  Sad

Reply/Quote
The Ravens can be beat. Kansas City proved that but the Bengals are not the Chiefs. It’s up to Lou Anarumo and the defense with some input from Josh Bynes. He’ll know the Baltimore defensive sets cold. Containing Lamar Jackson takes brains and Kansas City used delayed blitzes to perfection.

The Ravens’ defense isn’t anywhere it was in the glory days of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Patrick Mahomes threw at will all night against Baltimore and the Chiefs ran effectively too. Therefore Brian Callahan must be balanced between run and pass because Baltimore can still dominate a one dimensional offense.

Bengals 26
Ravens 24
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2020, 03:12 PM)motoarch Wrote: This is going to a blood bath.

My dad use to say 'any given sunday' but I just don't see how the bengals pull this off.

Burrows going to do what he does so well but if the online doesn't hold up it won't matter. And Jackson vs. Our D just isn't fair. He's going to shread them on the ground and through the air.

Bengals need to try and establish run early. They will need long possessions to keep Jackson and Co. off the field as much as possible. Thats our only chance.
Reply/Quote
31-17 ravens. Probably being generous.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2020, 07:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Ravens can be beat.  Kansas City proved that but the Bengals are not the Chiefs.

Because anyone would confuse these 2 teams.

One just won a SB the other was 2-14.  Just for clarification to those reading that were unsure.
Reply/Quote
Calais Campbell is going to be going head-to-head with Redmond and Michael Jordan. I think he is going to cause trouble all day. I expect the Ravens to abuse Cincinnati's run defense pretty heavily.

Cincinnati has some bright spots, Joe plays well but Ravens cruise home a victory, 34-20.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38 - 34....
Reply/Quote
I feel like the history of this series has to come into play a little.

I think the Ravens are a better built team at the moment and should win easily, but has it ever really been an easy win for either team in this game? I can only think of one really lopsided game and that was last year's 49 - 13 thumping. The other game last year was 23 -17 which is more in line with the trend in these games.

I think Baltimore wins, but I'm guessing it is a 1 score game, or a late FG to make it a 2 score win at most. Of course, this is if the O-line from the Jacksonville game shows up. We get week 1 or week 2 O-line and this game will be three scores at the half.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals get up early and Jackson struggles throwing. Bengals win 30-16
Reply/Quote
Really high scoring game. 42-38 Ravens. They have almost 300 yards rushing between their whole offense. We just can't stop the run and that's what they're really good at
Reply/Quote
I wanted to pick an upset here, but with a 90% chance of rain (and a lot of it), I think that will make their running game that much more "slippery" and make the passing attack that much more limited.

Joe keeps them in it, but our rush defense just hasn't shown enough to think we can stand up to them just yet.

Ravens 31
Bengals 21
Reply/Quote
guessing mixon will get another 33 yard game. baltimore is 7th on run D.

pittsburhg is #1, they only give up 54 yards rushing compared to bengals 158 and ravens avg 160 on ground. Lamar gonna kill us, we will be behind so quick mixon won't even get touches.
Reply/Quote
Ravens 31 vs Bengals 21
Reply/Quote
Lets face it. The Bengals still have problems tackling. And with the run attack of the Ravens. Ravens 34 Bengals 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote