Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals @ Ravens predictions
Ravens season tick holder here. Cincinnati college grad.

I don’t see this being that close, let alone a “W”

CIN 41
BAL 24
Reply/Quote
I'm seeing a lot of expectation that this game will be a shootout, and I think that's unlikely. I don't think the Bengals defense is going to crap the bed and give up 30, especially with Bateman out. That doesn't necessarily mean the Bengals will win, but I'm probably taking the under on that 48 O/U.

24-21 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Rashad Bateman won't play Sunday
That is huge as now Lou can double Andrew's downfield
Reply/Quote
I think Bengals will win but will be closer than we all would like.

27-24... good guys
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Bengals finally break out over 30 and Anarumo still has Jackson’s number. Bengals win 34 - 20.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 04:45 PM)Jaydee414 Wrote: Ravens season tick holder here. Cincinnati college grad.

I don’t see this being that close, let alone a “W”

CIN 41
BAL 24

I wanted you to come in here and say Ravens win just to see group reaction
Reply/Quote
Play calling (on early downs) has been purrty sheet thus far this season. Not sure if that's Burrow or ZT. I don't think we will attack hard early. We will have to come back from at least 2 TD deficit. Happy to eat crow here but we won't score more than 27.

Reply/Quote
Honestly, it may just come down to which head coach calls the least bonehead plays.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 12:07 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Honestly, it may just come down to which head coach calls the least bonehead plays.

There will be inappropriate 4th and 1 plays within the redzone from both sides
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 10:02 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Play calling (on early downs) has been purrty sheet thus far this season. Not sure if that's Burrow or ZT. I don't think we will attack hard early. We will have to come back from at least 2 TD deficit. Happy to eat crow here but we won't score more than 27.

Brian Callahan?

But I agree, with the playbook we currently have....

I don't see us winning but we will score a lot of points on these guys that Burrow and Chase feed on and the Fins
just scored a lot of points on. Thanks, makes me think we win this game easily from your dumb pessimism. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 03:08 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Brian Callahan?

But I agree, with the playbook we currently have....

I don't see us winning but we will score a lot of points on these guys that Burrow and Chase feed on and the Fins
 just scored a lot of points on. Thanks, makes me think we win this game easily from your dumb pessimism. Mellow

Thought he is just a figment of our imaginations

Reply/Quote
-Ravens revenge game
-Ravens are much healthier than last year
-No way Harbaugh doesn’t get his team ready for Prime Time AFC shootout
*Zac will wake his team up after the half
-No way Ravens lose 5 in a row (or is it 6?) at home
-Bengals offense is still lost. Play calling is a joke. We are winning by sheer talent and the D’s big time help. That won’t be enough this time.
-Burrow post-game after getting sacked 5x and Chase getting 2 catches for 30 yards
…..“The Oline played SPECTACULAR and the coaches’ play-calling is DA BEST”

Rat Turds 32-17
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 09:05 AM)Whacked Wrote: -Ravens revenge game
-Bengals offense is still lost. Play calling is a joke. We are winning by sheer talent and the D’s big time help. That won’t be enough this time.
-Burrow post-game after getting sacked 5x and Chase getting 2 catches for 30 yards

Rat Turds 32-17

So no way the Ravens lose 5 or maybe 6 in a row at home. Well they have lost five in a row and you seemed comfortable saying they wouldn’t, you just weren’t sure what the number was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 05:06 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Thought he is just a figment of our imaginations

It is different having a HC and an OC dividing play calling out of a playbook.

Don't know who to blame for what calls a lot of the time. But you can see sometimes when Zac is calling the play on the 
sideline. Honestly and I have been saying it for years, I think Zac should just hand the play calling over to Callahan and 
just coach the team, still think he puts too much on himself by also trying to call plays.

(10-09-2022, 09:05 AM)Whacked Wrote: -Ravens revenge game

Rat Turds 32-17

Could be correct. But I still see us scoring a lot more than 17 on these guys.

We are the best team the Ravens have played this year IMO. At least the most talented.

We just got to get our shit together and execute on Offense and need to contain Lamar and slow their running game down.

Tough with DJ out.

(10-09-2022, 11:17 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So no way the Ravens lose 5 or maybe 6 in a row at home.  Well they have lost five in a row and you seemed comfortable saying they wouldn’t, you just weren’t sure what the number was.

lol
Reply/Quote
Ravens 27
Bengals 17

1) Bengals win when I pick against them.

2) I honestly feel the Ravens will play their best game tonight. Revenge factor from last years ass-kickings, they are healthier than last year. They’ve played lights out at times. I feel like the Ravens circled this game as their #1 focus when they schedule was released.

Hope I’m wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:26 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ravens  27
Bengals 17

1) Bengals win when I pick against them.

2) I honestly feel the Ravens will play their best game tonight. Revenge factor from last years ass-kickings, they are healthier than last year. They’ve played lights out at times. I feel like the Ravens circled this game as their #1 focus when they schedule was released.

Hope I’m wrong.

Agree with everything but us only scoring 17 points against the worst passing Defense in the league currently...
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We are the best team the Ravens have played this year IMO. At least the most talented.

We just got to get our shit together and execute on Offense and need to contain Lamar and slow their running game down.

I don’t know Nate - me has dem Bills as the best. One could argue that when the Ravens played the Fins, the Fins were better than the Bengals “at that time” too (probably a toss up now).

The Ravens should have won both games.

The Bills and Fins are also more explosive on O “currently” (largely due to the play calling ONLY); and thus more capable of exploiting their D.

I hope I’m wrong.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree with everything but us only scoring 17 points against the worst passing Defense in the league currently...

Ja'Marr does Ja'Marr things tonight.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: I don’t know Nate - me has dem Bills as the best. One could argue that when the Ravens played the Fins, the Fins were better than the Bengals “at that time” too (probably a toss up now).

The Ravens should have won both games.

The Bills and Fins are also more explosive on O “currently” (largely due to the play calling ONLY); and thus more capable of exploiting their D.

I hope I’m wrong.

All understandable points. Cannot disagree, I just think if this team puts everything together finally, we could be better 
than even the Bills and I am not even kidding. Just been a very slow start for us with the OL coming together very slowly,
Burrow having the appendectomy that clearly kept him from being 100% and us having to play against some of the best
pass rushing teams in the league early in the Steelers with Watt and the Cowboys with Parson's etc.

If Burrow has time and we start to get some semblance of a running game my prediction of a Bengals loss tonight may
be completely wrong, especially if we can slow down Lamar and their running game like we did last season in both our 
wins. Lamar is playing great this year though and Dobbins is a damn good RB and DJ Reader is out.

You could be right, I just think we score a lot more points than 17 and this could be the toughest team the Ravens have
played, we beat the Fins pretty easily and our Defense has looked better to me than the Bills this season.

(10-09-2022, 01:25 PM)jason Wrote: Ja'Marr does Ja'Marr things tonight.

Seems about time for that breakout game from him no doubt. Dude must be itching for that big game big time especially
after seeing his bro Justin Jefferson breaking out last week against the Saints.
Reply/Quote
I hope you’re right Nate.

I have a bad feeling about tonight.

Ps - I only disagree on the Bills.

They are stacked AND “bring it” pretty consistently … and have NFL-caliber play callers lol

They are SB-bound IMO.
Reply/Quote