Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Saints predictions
(10-11-2022, 09:09 AM)Garrus Wrote: I think this will be a low scoring affair. Saints pass rush is pretty good so I could see our offensive woes continuing. However, I think our defense should be able to contain their offense as well.

I am going to say we win 20-13.

Weirdly the line after Game 2 has done its job in pass protection. The issue is poor scheming and lack of awareness by Burrow. I wonder if we'll actually start throwing to the best slot receiver in the NFL right in that intermediate zone where he was wide open all Sunday night? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Saints-20
Bengals- 17

This years theme continues..
Reply/Quote
With fan hysteria reaching its inevitable crescendo, this feels about like the right time to call it:

Bengals 34
Saints 10
Reply/Quote
I think we’ll put up 27.

I don’t think NO can match.

27-20 Lac Attac
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Haven't we played Andy Dalton every year since he left?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Saints 28 Bengals 23 with the Bengals oline still having issues.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Haven't we played Andy Dalton every year since he left?

Yeah it's bizarre. He's even been a backup on 2 of those 3 teams, and all 3 were NFC teams, no less.

Just fate at this point now, it seems.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Have to see the injury report before I make a prediction but I'm pretty confident the good guys will win.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have lost 3 games by a total of 8points.We all know they should by all means be 5-0,No question about it.It’s very frustrating and unfortunate.I’m really loving me some Bengals defense.I really like the way they’re able to adjust to any Offensive style of play,although sometimes it might take them a little while to get adjusted.

If they ever get this Offense going,they way it should be,then we are headed straight to the SB.Of course,that’s a big IF.

Bengals win-23-16
Reply/Quote
Burrow/Chase homecoming game in the stadium where they won a title. Hendrickson, Bell and Apple vs the team that let them walk. Andy isn't the only guy playing with a chip on his shoulder. I think they do all they can do get out of there with a statement win in front of a almost-home but not quite crowd.

Bengals 34 Saints 10.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 06:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah it's bizarre. He's even been a backup on 2 of those 3 teams, and all 3 were NFC teams, no less.

The dalton 2nd half career plan is to play against the Bengals every year until he retires. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 10:20 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: The dalton 2nd half career plan is to play against the Bengals every year until he retires. 

He's STILL pissed off at that birthday benching. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 06:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yeah it's bizarre. He's even been a backup on 2 of those 3 teams, and all 3 were NFC teams, no less.

Zac just had to bench him on his birthday lol....Karma
Reply/Quote
Saints 24-13

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 12:59 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Burrow and Chase feel the magic return going back to Louisiana and Bengals offense starts to kick it back in gear.

34 - 21 Bengals win.

I think they instead feel the pain of being so talented w so much to offer and horribly miss being on a well-coached team

Daltons 27-17
Reply/Quote
Every week people predict this will be the week we'll put up 34 or 38 points and then we put up only half that. Yeah, I'm sure we'll do it someday, but something says this aint the week. The Andy Dalton Revenge Tourapalooza gets one more sold-out show.

Who Dat - 27
Who Dey - 18
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 06:48 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: If Andy starts, it will be the revenge of Andy III against the Bengals and will be a 38-20 loss.  
If Winston starts, we get back to .500 with a 31-24 win (the defense has at least one pick 6, and one fumble recovery deep in Saints territory to make up for another poor play calling day)

Hopefully not, but honestly I think Andy Dalton is going to emit massive suckery in this game. Wish I could go to this game, when Burrow throws a deep TD to Chase, the place is going to explode. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 31
Saints - 27

The Saints are banged up but Cam Jordan has a big day and Dalton makes it tough on us.

Edit: Lattimore isn't playing so they double Chase again but he starts beating it with a backup on him and
whoever else covering on the backend. He can beat double coverage, think it starts tomorrow. Score stays
the same with Burrow getting it together hitting the open players and the O-line coming together in the Gap
scheme that they clearly fit better in.

We have a good day against a very good Defense is my prediction and get back to .500 on the season and
are ready for a run of wins. Back to looking like the team I expected to see with better OL play and a running
game using RB by committee.
Reply/Quote
Hint

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Saints 27-17. The offense still struggles even against Saints backups and Zac will continue to give points away with more analytical numbers. Do not take the 3 when it's 4 and 1 at the 21 yard line in the 2nd Q in a close game. Turn the ball over, no points and hope the D can bail us out again.
Reply/Quote