Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Saints predictions
This is the game the Bengals turn it around.They’re going to go on a run here.If this Offense gets hot,nobody in the league can beat this team.Bengals-27-13
Reply/Quote
Beginning of week i was leaning to the Saints but after seeing their injury report at WR, this is a winnerable game . I see Saints running 30 plus times and with our average offense will be a lower scoring game. Bengals 20 to Saints 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals defense is just too good to lose this one. I keep thinking "Ok, this is the game the offense gets on track". Has to happen eventually, right?

Bengals 31
Saints 21

Not really that close as Saints get a garbage time TD against backups.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 saints 17
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 02:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bengals - 31
Saints - 27

The Saints are banged up but Cam Jordan has a big day and Dalton makes it tough on us.

Edit: Lattimore isn't playing so they double Chase again but he starts beating it with a backup on him and
whoever else covering on the backend. He can beat double coverage, think it starts tomorrow. Score stays
the same with Burrow getting it together hitting the open players and the O-line coming together in the Gap
scheme that they clearly fit better in.

We have a good day against a very good Defense is my prediction and get back to .500 on the season and
are ready for a run of wins. Back to looking like the team I expected to see with better OL play and a running
game using RB by committee.

Edited mine with Lattimore not playing, stand by the score.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:39 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: This is the game the Bengals turn it around.They’re going to go on a run here.If this Offense gets hot,nobody in the league can beat this team.Bengals-27-13

Except the coaching staff.

Either way, I'm sticking with my prediction. Bengals 34-20. All the crap the coaching staff got for the embarrassing decisions they made will make a difference. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31-20
Reply/Quote
The Saints have too many offensive weapons injured.

Cincinnati 23
New Orleans 17
Reply/Quote
The Saints make some major moves at WR in time for the game with basically WR1-4 all out or playing injured.

They signed WRs Keith Kirkwood and Rashid Shaheed from the practice squad. Activated WR Kevin White and CB Chris Harris Jr from the PS. They waived QB Jake Luton and placed WR Deonte Harty on the IR to make room for the 2 signees.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: The Saints make some major moves at WR in time for the game with basically WR1-4 all out or playing injured.  

They signed WRs Keith Kirkwood and Rashid Shaheed from the practice squad.  Activated WR Kevin White and CB Chris Harris Jr from the PS.  They waived QB Jake Luton and placed WR Deonte Harty on the IR to make room for the 2 signees.

Watch Kevin White finally show up and hurt us lol

Really liked this guy in college but he hasn't done much in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2022, 05:39 PM)pally Wrote: The Saints make some major moves at WR in time for the game with basically WR1-4 all out or playing injured.

They signed WRs Keith Kirkwood and Rashid Shaheed from the practice squad. Activated WR Kevin White and CB Chris Harris Jr from the PS. They waived QB Jake Luton and placed WR Deonte Harty on the IR to make room for the 2 signees.

Bengal nightmare. Bunch of scrubs. Should be easy right? Never is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:39 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: This is the game the Bengals turn it around.They’re going to go on a run here.If this Offense gets hot,nobody in the league can beat this team.Bengals-27-13

I actually agree with this 100%, assuming the defense wouldn't suddenly disappear....which is very unlikely.  

Right now, I think the Bengal's defense is ahead of teams like KC and the Chargers.  Probably only behind the Bills, but they have some injuries right now.  

I am taking Buffalo over KC, but it should be a real test of their defense.  Can't wait to watch that one.  
Reply/Quote
Saints injuries have to hurt the Saints offense against a good Bengals defense.

Saints - 13
Bengals - 24
Reply/Quote
This will be a tough game at New Orleans, always is. If Higgins out, Chase will get extra coverage. Hurst is banged up. So it's high time Mixon and the Running Game earned their pay. Last week I watched The Browns have a very tough running game that will give the Bengals problems in the near future. It's time The Bengals running game stepped up. I don't want to see Burrow running like a running QB. I do want to see Mixon, Perrine, and other RBs to start taking over a game. Other NFL teams RB's do. The lack of a running game is The Bengals WEAKNESS. Those complaining about Joe Burrow need to understand that he can't do it all and pass every play, because that is what got him injured his rookie season. Other NFL QBs have a running game. IT IS TIME MIXON AND COMPANY STEP UP AND POUND THE ROCK.

I'm hoping Bengals Win, but I look for this to be one tough game. For one thing New Orleans is LOUD. I remember Esiason and Carson Palmer unable to call their plays there. It's hard for the QB to call plays there, New Orleans in that Dome is Super LOUD. People at home watching on TV may not get that, and people on Game Cast not really watching the game certainly won't grasp the crowd noise.

Hoping BENGALS get out of this tough New Orleans to play, With A Bengals WIN and at 3-3, not 2-4.

WHO DEY vs WHO DAT.....GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Same as each week:
Bengals lose: The Saints are a great team and losing to them is not a big deal because there are more games to be played
Bengals win: They beat an absolute juggernaut and everyone on the team, including Zac, are excellent for beating the Saints.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
For the 6th game in a row I'm predicting a win. Yes
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:00 PM)Destro Wrote: Same as each week:
Bengals lose: The Saints are a great team and losing to them is not a big deal because there are more games to be played
Bengals win: They beat an absolute juggernaut and everyone on the team, including Zac, are excellent for beating the Saints.

I'm laughing because this reminds me of a Cheers TV Show episode.   Dianne was trying to bring culture to the bar by reading a classic book.  She started with , " It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ".....and Cliff the mailman said, " Boy, the guy that wrote that really knew how to cover his butt ". 

So I'll state the obvious.  3-3 would be better than 2-4, so GO BENGALS. ....2-4 would be an awful start for a team coming off going to The Super Bowl.  You would expect more, at least 3-3.  With Higgins and Hurst banged up, THIS would be a good time for Mixon and other Bengals RB's to get it in gear. I no longer feel the entire fault is The O Line, and I blame play calling, but also these Bengals RB's are just not firing to the running lane before it closes up. I would not mind seeing some young college RB's brought in next year if these RB's don't get with it. The Bengals could use a good game from their RB's TODAY with so many pass catchers banged up.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:39 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm laughing because this reminds me of a Cheers TV Show episode.   Dianne was trying to bring culture to the bar by reading a classic book.  She started with , " It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ".....and Cliff the mailman said, " Boy, the guy that wrote that really knew how to cover his butt ". 

So I'll state the obvious.  3-3 would be better than 2-4, so GO BENGALS. ....2-4 would be an awful start for a team coming off going to The Super Bowl.  You would expect more, at least 3-3.  With Higgins and Hurst banged up, THIS would be a good time for Mixon and other Bengals RB's to get it in gear. I no longer feel the entire fault is The O Line, and I blame play calling, but also these Bengals RB's are just not firing to the running lane before it closes up.  I would not mind seeing some young college RB's brought in next year if these RB's don't get with it.  The Bengals could use a good game from their RB's TODAY with so many pass catchers banged up.

Love the Cheers reference and that quote by Clavin lol

Agree though Kev, this would be the game for the running game to really come alive.

Also, on the other side of the ball need to slow down Kamara and keep Taysom Hill from really hurting us on the trick plays.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:39 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm laughing because this reminds me of a Cheers TV Show episode.   Dianne was trying to bring culture to the bar by reading a classic book.  She started with , " It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ".....and Cliff the mailman said, " Boy, the guy that wrote that really knew how to cover his butt ". 

So I'll state the obvious.  3-3 would be better than 2-4, so GO BENGALS. ....2-4 would be an awful start for a team coming off going to The Super Bowl.  You would expect more, at least 3-3.  With Higgins and Hurst banged up, THIS would be a good time for Mixon and other Bengals RB's to get it in gear. I no longer feel the entire fault is The O Line, and I blame play calling, but also these Bengals RB's are just not firing to the running lane before it closes up.  I would not mind seeing some young college RB's brought in next year if these RB's don't get with it.  The Bengals could use a good game from their RB's TODAY with so many pass catchers banged up.

Some people are more predictable than games are. I actually think the Bengals win the game, as do most people. Zero excuses for anything but a 2 score win.

I agree with your post fully.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Is Andy playing? What kind of weird juju would I bring if I wore my Bengal's Andy jersey? Though once again I have to watch the Fox game, which is Jets against Packers because it is just too difficult to stream.
Reply/Quote