Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Steelers Predictions
I really want to see them vs the chefs Tomorrow but I see this as a typical low scoring rough game.

Bengals 17
Steelers 13

Ben has a turnover to end it.
Reply/Quote
http://www.bengals.com/team/all-time-results/steelers.html

With Marvin Lewis' past history against Pittsburgh?

Steelers- 27
Bengals- 13
Reply/Quote
Steelers 20
Bengals 6
Steelers Defense is really good their offense will come around to an extent. I still don't believe in our Offensive line and weapons outside of AJ. The Board will be packed next Sunday.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
What is Marvin's record after the bye?

Reply/Quote
In the Bengals' favor:

- We're coming off a BYE, so we'll be pretty healthy
- Marv is 6-8 in Pittsburgh (he's 2-14 against them in Cincy)
- The "killer B's" are all struggling a bit right now
- We're back to looking like a playoff caliber team
- The Steelers will be coming off a very tough game in KC
- Burfict is suiting up

Not in the Bengals' favor:

- Marvin doesn't have a good record coming off the BYE
- We're a perfect opponent for the Steelers to get back on track
- They have 3 weeks of tape on Lazor's offense, and I believe he's been limited in what he can do cuz o-line. If that's the case, the Steelers will figure it out

I'm going to say Bengals 20 Steelers 17
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
League cancels the game due to Rottenbooger playing drama queen and automatically gift them the win without a snap played..  Excuse: Well they woulda won anyway. No sense in letting the golden boys get injured by VB and everyone knows he cheats. Pissburg wins 0-0.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll stay positive and say the Bengals finally learn to keep their cool in this one AND don't commit countless costly turnovers. Bengals win a defensive struggle 13-10
Reply/Quote
There are sure things in the universe.. Death , Taxes, and Bengals losing to the f***** Stoolers. Nothing new this year.. 20-10 Shitsburgh
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 28
Steelers - 17
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals just had a better Oline...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 10:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If the Bengals just had a better Oline...

...we wouldn't have enough money to extend Eifert!
Reply/Quote

My prediction is Dalton will get sacked at least 6 times.
Reply/Quote
As with the Ravens they really are not great this year but I'll go with history and say we lose a close one again.

I really hope we get out to a lead...with our D we should never have to chase the game but if we do I simply do not trust our OL enough  .vs. their blitzing.

Steelers somehow still the ball to their WR1 to keep moving whilst Green will struggle to get open in triple coverage and we struggle to find someone else to pick up the slack...

...personally I'd like to see more of Gio in this one..its gonna be a slug fest but outside of AJ he's a best chance of breaking a decent run, or taking a short pass and gaining 40+yard

On a side note if Og is consistently in at LT on a 3rd & long .vs. James Harrison it could get ugly - he's the sort of spark plug , power rusher who could get under Og's pads and walk him right back into AD's lap.
Reply/Quote
My prediction..The league suspends the rules for Pittsburgh to allow them to maul defenseless receivers, rough the passer, spear players with their helmets and possibly use knives and guns in the game..AND bump up the rules against VB to make any tackle an automatic 15 yard penalty and 8 game suspension and not a single sports writer other than Brian at thefixisin.net will so much as think about writing about it.  
How's that for cynicism for the week?  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Yea if the line can keep Tuitt out of Dalton's face the Bengals have a chance...

..if maybe they could find a run game...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
There will be plenty of Andy homer/hater threads again next week.

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2017, 04:53 AM)OrangeLacroix Wrote:    Being wrong 70% of the time is amusing.
From the expert on the subject...
Reply/Quote
I'm changing my prediction after watching yesterday's games.

steAlers- 72

Bengals- 4 first downs

after the game, the nfl praises the stealer players for being such a clean, hard hitting, competitive team that plays within its rules.  it admonishes each and every Bengal for being a dirty, cheatin', no good deed doer. 

Its not even going to be close next weekend. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Looks like folks (media) fell for the Drama King and his "worries" of decline. The Steelers look just fine, B's are healthy, Refs looks like they are back on board, and it's on to the Bengals (gulp).

Steelers 28
Bengals 17.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Steelers 24, Bengals 13
Specifically, the Bengals will be down 17-13 in the 4th quarter and end up giving up a big play (offensive or defensive) to seal it for the Steelers.

While the OL deficiencies have been masked with Lazor coming in, the Bengals still will be without Eifert and John Ross, so it will be tough to come from behind. Plus we know Bodine struggles with 3-4 NTs.
The Steelers meanwhile have all their offensive starters healthy and I expect will rely heavily on Le'Veon Bell given how the Bengals have stifled Antonio Brown in the past few years. Ryan Shazier and/or Mike Mitchell (if not suspended from his hit on Alex Smith) will put on some dirty hit on a Bengals player because they do it every game. The Steelers go to 5-2 and the Bengals go to 2-4, adding to the (false) narrative that this Steelers team is the AFC favorite now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote