Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Steelers Predictions
(11-15-2022, 02:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I mean, this is damn near our season. If we don't win this game and win big I don't see us getting into the Playoffs, let alone
winning a game if we do get in. This is a must win. We can lose to the Titans, we CANNOT be swept by the stealers. But we 
all know how unknown QB's somehow just play well against our Defenses.

Hope Lou has had his guys watching film of Pickett for the last week or so non stop. His good film too, from college.

I didn't mind the kid until he did a fake slide in college last year.  Now I think he's a dick, and I hope they made doing that a penalty.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have a weird feeling about this game much like I had about the Browns game. It all depends if they can handle the Steelers pass rush.

20 - 17 Steelers.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
This is a must win game and I hate that. But if we want to have chance at wild card (Ravens have div. locked up they have cake schedule rest of way) we can't keep losing AFC games and games we should win.

And lets face it the Steelers just aren't a good team this year. Decent defense and Twat is back, but Fitzpatrick is out so.... But they have crappy offense.

If we can run the ball with some success I think we should win fairly easily. If not it could be a nail biter.

30-19 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't mind the kid until he did a fake slide in college last year.  Now I think he's a dick, and I hope they made doing that a penalty.

I actually liked Pickens in college too, but man that team can turn even the best dudes into scum. Mellow
Reply/Quote
To me, this is a MUST WIN for the Bengals. They simply can't go 0-4 in the division. That being said, Cheap Shot Watt is back.....its in Pukesburg.....going against a rookie QB (for some reason, we struggle) and historically, we just can't beat them consistently.

Losers in Puke Yellow and Black 30
Good guys in white 21

Please let me be 100% wrong
Reply/Quote
Win this and I won’t doubt you consistency bengals

Reply/Quote
The Bengals defense should be able to win this game. This will be very important because the offense will struggle.

Bengals - 17
Steelers - 10
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 09:09 PM)M.W. Wrote: The Bengals defense should be able to win this game.  This will be very important because the offense will struggle.

Bengals - 17
Steelers - 10

The Bengals need 10 wins to make the playoffs. This is a must win against the Steelers. If we can beat Ravens, and Browns, then we still need 2 more wins.  At Tennessee, at New England and at Tampa, iffy games at best. At home against KC and Buffalo, tough games to make the playoffs.  Would have been nice to have picked up some of those early games that they should have won. If they make the playoffs this year, they will have earned it.  This is no easy task.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 11:26 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Depends which bengals team shows up

x2

x2 for every remaining game this season too. We can hang w anyone, but we can stink it up badly and lose to anyone too. lol
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 03:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: TJ Watt is going to get a couple, maybe even 3 sacks, but the Bengals offense continues their dominating streak and the Bengals defense will easily shut down the anemic Steelers offense.

Bengals win 31-10

Think Bengals scheme around him and get him chasing the run game. He may get one though but don't believe he will be a difference maker in this one. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say a slugfest with a late Money Mac FG to win it 20-17.
Reply/Quote
For those of you predicting that the Steelers will score more than 20 points you aren't paying attention. Of course anything can happen on any given Sunday but the Steelers are averaging 15.3 ppg. So far they've scored 23, 14, 17, 20, 3, 20, 10, 13, and 20 points. The only time they've scored more than 20 points was the season opener in overtime vs the Bengals. They don't have the offensive firepower to put up more than about 20 ppg.

The Bengals are averaging 25.3 ppg scoring more than 30 ppg in 3 (35.6 ppg) of their last 4 games (Cleveland). I know TJ Watt is back and he's the main reason why the Bengals lost to them the first game of the year but I can much more easily see this as a Bengals blowout win than see the Steelers score 25 points or more.

Prediction Bengals 27 vs Steelers 16
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 11:45 AM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: For those of you predicting that the Steelers will score more than 20 points you aren't paying attention. Of course anything can happen on any given Sunday but the Steelers are averaging 15.3 ppg. So far they've scored 23, 14, 17, 20, 3, 20, 10, 13, and 20 points. The only time they've scored more than 20 points was the season opener in overtime vs the Bengals. They don't have the offensive firepower to put up more than about 20 ppg.

The Bengals are averaging 25.3 ppg scoring more than 30 ppg in 3 (35.6 ppg) of their last 4 games (Cleveland). I know TJ Watt is back and he's the main reason why the Bengals lost to them the first game of the year but I can much more easily see this as a Bengals blowout win than see the Steelers score 25 points or more.

Fitzpatrick was responsible for an eight point swing.  No pick six or no blocked PAT and the Bengals would have had an ugly win but a win nonetheless.   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 04:22 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: To me, this is a MUST WIN for the Bengals.  They simply can't go 0-4 in the division.  That being said, Cheap Shot Watt is back.....its in Pukesburg.....going against a rookie QB (for some reason, we struggle) and historically, we just can't beat them consistently.  

Losers in Puke Yellow and Black 30
Good guys in white   21

Please let me be 100% wrong

This is how I look at it. Game 1, Joe was still dealing with the recovery from his appendectomy, the OL was playing together for the first time EVER, our offense turned the ball over 5 times, and we STILL would've won that game if Clark Harris doesn't get injured.

Fast forward to now: Burrow is back and better than ever, the OL has not only improved in its pass blocking but looks to start dominating in run blocking (though, yes, it was against the Panthers, but still ...), and so our only real problem that WE have to worry about is our defense is down Awuzie. 

Also, please note that the Steelers are playing Pickett at QB and dude is just not playing well. The only positive you can say about the guy is that he's competing 66% of his passes. He's thrown 2 TDs and 8 INTs in 8 games and has a QB rating of 68.8. Compartively, Trubisky has thrown 3 TDs and 2 INTs  in 5 games and has a QB rating of 80.1. Even if Trubisky was starting, I'd be confident in a Bengal win.

Yes, any given Sunday and all that, but all we need to do to win is have our offense show up and after what happened in Game 1, I'm fairly confident Burrow is going to make sure the offense shows up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 01:41 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Think Bengals scheme around him and get him chasing the run game. He may get one though but don't believe he will be a difference maker in this one. 

Yeah, if the running game continues playing like it did against Carolina, no doubt about it, but I do have my doubts about the running game continuing its stellar play.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 11:45 AM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: For those of you predicting that the Steelers will score more than 20 points you aren't paying attention. Of course anything can happen on any given Sunday but the Steelers are averaging 15.3 ppg. So far they've scored 23, 14, 17, 20, 3, 20, 10, 13, and 20 points. The only time they've scored more than 20 points was the season opener in overtime vs the Bengals. They don't have the offensive firepower to put up more than about 20 ppg.

Yeah, I stand by my score of 34-9. Our Defense is playing good too, I could even see a shutout, but they will get some 
bad calls going their way like always. There is absolutely no excuse to not blow these bastids out this game. It is our 
season on the line IMHO.

(11-16-2022, 11:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Fitzpatrick was responsible for an eight point swing.  No pick six or no blocked PAT and the Bengals would have had an ugly win but a win nonetheless.    

And he ain't playin'. 

(11-16-2022, 12:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: This is how I look at it. Game 1, Joe was still dealing with the recovery from his appendectomy, the OL was playing together for the first time EVER, our offense turned the ball over 5 times, and we STILL would've won that game if Clark Harris doesn't get injured.

Fast forward to now: Burrow is back and better than ever, the OL has not only improved in its pass blocking but looks to start dominating in run blocking (though, yes, it was against the Panthers, but still ...), and so our only real problem that WE have to worry about is our defense is down Awuzie. 

Also, please note that the Steelers are playing Pickett at QB and dude is just not playing well. The only positive you can say about the guy is that he's competing 66% of his passes. He's thrown 2 TDs and 8 INTs in 8 games and has a QB rating of 68.8. Compartively, Trubisky has thrown 3 TDs and 2 INTs  in 5 games and has a QB rating of 80.1. Even if Trubisky was starting, I'd be confident in a Bengal win.

Yes, any given Sunday and all that, but all we need to do to win is have our offense show up and after what happened in Game 1, I'm fairly confident Burrow is going to make sure the offense shows up.

The Panthers were a pretty good run Defense before we played them.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 02:48 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals beat the black and urine yellow colors right out of them

34-10 Bengals

I WOULD RUN A POWER G-LEAD WITH PERINE RIGHT AT HIM AT LEAST 5 OR 6-TIMES DURING THE 1ST HALF.  THEN POP A SCREEN OVER HIS HEAD WITH SAMAJE TO START THE 3-QUARTER.  THAT'LL SLOW HIS RUSH DOWN.  
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 04:23 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I WOULD RUN A POWER G-LEAD WITH PERINE RIGHT AT HIM AT LEAST 5 OR 6-TIMES DURING THE 1ST HALF.  THEN POP A SCREEN OVER HIS HEAD WITH SAMAJE TO START THE 3-QUARTER.  THAT'LL SLOW HIS RUSH DOWN.  

I like it.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2022, 03:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: TJ Watt is going to get a couple, maybe even 3 sacks, but the Bengals offense continues their dominating streak and the Bengals defense will easily shut down the anemic Steelers offense.

Bengals win 31-10

The cheating refs will give the game to the dirty stoolers,happens every year.Mark it down.I hate the stoolers more than ever. Cry Cry Cry Tiger Tiger Tiger
Reply/Quote
Got a bad feeling that ZT is going to shit down his leg with his play calling.

Pitt-19
Cincy-13
Reply/Quote