Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Steelers Predictions
How tf is this thread only 2 pages long?

Reply/Quote
Now 3. You're welcome.

Reply/Quote
I'll just say the Bengals must avoid being Swept by Steelers in 2022, and the same goes for the Browns 4 weeks later. The Bengals are 0-3 against the AFC NORTH, so we can't even consider Play-Offs until Bengals climb to 2-3 in the Division, with Baltimore the last game of regular season. MUST BEAT STEELERS, or we can stop dreaming Play-Offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
31-17 Bengals
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are 1-7 in their last eight games against rookie quarterbacks, and it took a double-digit comeback and last-second field goal last year against Trevor Lawrence and the Jaguars to keep it from being an eight-game losing streak.
Reply/Quote
This is such a tough one to predict.

We are the the better team. Even w/o Chase and Awuzie.

That said, we are playing at the Stoolers and they would love nothing better than to officially end our season bc let’s face it, losing today would all but do just that.

If we come out strong and play to our potential - 28-17 Cincy
If we pull a Bungles or start trying in the 3Q - 24-21 Stoolers
Reply/Quote
Ps. Cannnnnnot believe Fitzpatrick is playing
WTHHHH
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I actually liked Pickens in college too, but man that team can turn even the best dudes into scum. Mellow

Perhaps Jesus will return and play for them and be the most hated messiah of all time then after he retires goes on to become the living embodiment of Bart Scott....  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:20 AM)Whacked Wrote: Ps. Cannnnnnot believe Fitzpatrick is playing
WTHHHH

Would run right at him and see how he likes tackling after the surgery. 

Let Perine flatten him a couple times

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm tempted to pick the steelers because any time I'm so fed up i pick the other team we win. This is a game that we really can't afford to lose so I really hope the team comes out and plays really well. I think it's gonna be a very tight game and could come down to the wire. I think we need to come out like our last game and score some points early and hopefully put the pressure on Pickett and hopefully force him to make some mistakes. A lot more pressure on the offense the rest of the way. I'll pick the Bengals in a game closer than the score suggests of 24-14.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:20 AM)Whacked Wrote: Ps. Cannnnnnot believe Fitzpatrick is playing
WTHHHH

We should run the fatbacks at Stinkah. His very existence is tempting karma to pop him a good one.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 10:51 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would run right at him and see how he likes tackling after the surgery. 

Let Perine flatten him a couple times

lol. Love it Big Grin
Reply/Quote
I have the exact same feeling going into today that I had going into the browns game....Dread.

Im hoping im not proven correct like I was last time
Reply/Quote
Jay Morrison tweeted that the field is in really poor condition

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2022, 03:39 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I have the exact same feeling going into today that I had going into the browns game....Dread.

Im hoping im not proven correct like I was last time

Pretty safe to say you shouldn't ever trust your feelings.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2022, 11:45 AM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: For those of you predicting that the Steelers will score more than 20 points you aren't paying attention. Of course anything can happen on any given Sunday but the Steelers are averaging 15.3 ppg. So far they've scored 23, 14, 17, 20, 3, 20, 10, 13, and 20 points. The only time they've scored more than 20 points was the season opener in overtime vs the Bengals. They don't have the offensive firepower to put up more than about 20 ppg.

The Bengals are averaging 25.3 ppg scoring more than 30 ppg in 3 (35.6 ppg) of their last 4 games (Cleveland). I know TJ Watt is back and he's the main reason why the Bengals lost to them the first game of the year but I can much more easily see this as a Bengals blowout win than see the Steelers score 25 points or more.

Prediction Bengals 27 vs Steelers 16

Give up being a fortune teller.  Tongue

[Image: c0f13bbcdeb7f01bcaf599ec094fb8dd.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They played like it was their Superbowl once again, but still, we are the better team by far and it showed. I need to
watch the game as all I got to watch was Gameday so I missed a lot and especially the end when the scum tried to
make their come back. In the end it is a win but the Defense needs to look at this game hard.

That was the 31st ranked Offense even if Twatt had a crazy int and the other Burrow int was tipped giving their
Offense a short field, we cannot let a shitty Offense like that score 30 on us.
Reply/Quote