Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Steelers flexed next week?
I never caught an announcement about that. When I checked game time for next week it says 1:00. I get why they would do it with our crappy record but at the beginning of the season I have to think that this was probably one of the most anticipated games of the season. What a bummer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 07:57 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I never caught an announcement about that. When I checked game time for next week it says 1:00. I get why they would do it with our crappy record but at the beginning of the season I have to think that this was probably one of the most anticipated games of the season. What a bummer.

It was announced last week or the week before.  I don't remember which.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It was announced last week or the week before.  I don't remember which.

Hmm. When the team is not playing well I tend to not keep up with all the news. Still sucks.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Hmm. When the team is not playing well I tend to not keep up with all the news. Still sucks.

It sucks that our game against Pittsburgh got moved to 1:00?  Nope, quite the opposite.  Thank you, NFL, for getting us out of prime time.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It sucks that our game against Pittsburgh got moved to 1:00?  Nope, quite the opposite.  Thank you, NFL, for getting us out of prime time.  

I agree! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It sucks that our game against Pittsburgh got moved to 1:00?  Nope, quite the opposite.  Thank you, NFL, for getting us out of prime time.  

Debbie Downer Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 08:55 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Debbie Downer Tongue

I'm optimistic that now I'll get to bed at a decent time that night  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We have not earned an extra primetime game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Agreed... but never saw it coming.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 09:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm optimistic that now I'll get to bed at a decent time that night  Smirk

Very true.I hate going to work with a hangover! No. I repeat, NO! I am not an alcoholic. I just can't watch this team sober!

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 11:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very true.I hate going to work with a hangover! No. I repeat, NO! I am not an alcoholic. I just can't watch this team sober!

That might be the most honest statement about this team I've read this year. Kudos.  Rock On

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Yes, they are playing Tampa Bay and their darlings of this year, the Dallas Cowboys.

I guess they don't want their BS officiating to be recognized nationally. at least not after the rectal they gave Seattle against them so years ago.
Reply/Quote