Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? (/Thread-Bengals-Steelers-flexed-next-week)

Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - BengalRed - 12-11-2016

I never caught an announcement about that. When I checked game time for next week it says 1:00. I get why they would do it with our crappy record but at the beginning of the season I have to think that this was probably one of the most anticipated games of the season. What a bummer.

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - jfkbengals - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 07:57 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I never caught an announcement about that. When I checked game time for next week it says 1:00. I get why they would do it with our crappy record but at the beginning of the season I have to think that this was probably one of the most anticipated games of the season. What a bummer.

It was announced last week or the week before.  I don't remember which.

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - BengalRed - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It was announced last week or the week before.  I don't remember which.

Hmm. When the team is not playing well I tend to not keep up with all the news. Still sucks.

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - Awful Llama - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:18 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Hmm. When the team is not playing well I tend to not keep up with all the news. Still sucks.

It sucks that our game against Pittsburgh got moved to 1:00?  Nope, quite the opposite.  Thank you, NFL, for getting us out of prime time.  

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - Marlon23 - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It sucks that our game against Pittsburgh got moved to 1:00?  Nope, quite the opposite.  Thank you, NFL, for getting us out of prime time.  

I agree! ThumbsUp

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - BengalRed - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It sucks that our game against Pittsburgh got moved to 1:00?  Nope, quite the opposite.  Thank you, NFL, for getting us out of prime time.  

Debbie Downer Tongue

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - Awful Llama - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 08:55 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Debbie Downer Tongue

I'm optimistic that now I'll get to bed at a decent time that night  Smirk

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - Go Cards - 12-11-2016

We have not earned an extra primetime game.

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - BoBengal - 12-11-2016

Agreed... but never saw it coming.

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - HarleyDog - 12-11-2016

(12-11-2016, 09:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm optimistic that now I'll get to bed at a decent time that night  Smirk

Very true.I hate going to work with a hangover! No. I repeat, NO! I am not an alcoholic. I just can't watch this team sober!

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - Murdock2420 - 12-12-2016

(12-11-2016, 11:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very true.I hate going to work with a hangover! No. I repeat, NO! I am not an alcoholic. I just can't watch this team sober!

That might be the most honest statement about this team I've read this year. Kudos.  Rock On

RE: Bengals/Steelers flexed next week? - SHRacerX - 12-12-2016

Yes, they are playing Tampa Bay and their darlings of this year, the Dallas Cowboys.

I guess they don't want their BS officiating to be recognized nationally. at least not after the rectal they gave Seattle against them so years ago.