Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Titans predictions
34-28 Bengals
Reply/Quote
24-20 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals at Tennessee was one rough play-off game, and I don't expect this game any easier. Henry wasn't at full strength, and now he is. As much as Raiders, Chiefs, Rams hit Burrow in play-offs, I thought Tennessee pounded Burrow even more. Hopefully Burrow gets some running and blocking to help out. I seem to remember Bengals Defense made a key interception of Titans QB to help win that game. Bengals D came up big in all those play-off wins, so Bengals D needs to help get a win Sunday.

Hopefully Bengals win what should be one tough road game at loud Tennessee crowd cheering on Titans.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Hoping for a one sided beat down in the bengals favor of course, but would take a 1 point ot win.

My boss is a titans fan, and so is my wife. My boss and I have a bet for a hat this year. Had a jersey bet last season's playoff game and he's been talking about a rematch ever since.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Titans 24
Reply/Quote
Well the road isn't getting any easier. Every week is gonna feel like a playoff game from here on out as we can't afford to drop too many. I'll say Bengals in a tight one because they need it. 31-28 Bengals
Reply/Quote
The Bengals defense is good enough to limit the Titans to 17 points.
The offensive line has been playing at a respectable level which is so much better than last year.

Titans - 17
Bengals - 24
Reply/Quote
27-17. If we play to the numbers, we have a better offense and defense. Joe's heating up....
Reply/Quote
Weather looks to be near-perfect game conditions. If Chase plays, I think it is a huge advantage to how the Titans will have to defend Cincy. Even if he is only out there a few plays.

Dalton is cruising, and getting the ball out quicker to short and intermediate routes to prevent getting behind the chains, or worse, sacks.

The defense will have to stop King Henry, and the Titans do have a few weapons outside him. I think the Bengals offense and the LB play of Cincy is just too much for the Titans, who haven't allowed a lot of points to anyone this year as they just grind you down, but Joe's efficiency will still put Cincy on top in the end.

Bengals 20
Titans 16
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Weather looks to be near-perfect game conditions.  If Chase plays, I think it is a huge advantage to how the Titans will have to defend Cincy.  Even if he is only out there a few plays.

Dalton
is cruising, and getting the ball out quicker to short and intermediate routes to prevent getting behind the chains, or worse, sacks.  

The defense will have to stop King Henry, and the Titans do have a few weapons outside him.  I think the Bengals offense and the LB play of Cincy is just too much for the Titans, who haven't allowed a lot of points to anyone this year as they just grind you down, but Joe's efficiency will still put Cincy on top in the end.

Bengals 20
Titans 16

Freudian slip?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 11:23 AM)pally Wrote: Freudian slip?

Geez!  I need more coffee!
Reply/Quote
No idea but they need a win. Lose this and there’s a good chance they are back to .500 soon. Win this and the Chiefs game isn’t as critical.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals 23 - 17

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
23-20 Good guys in a slugfest. Burrow with a lot of yards but gets sacked 5 times by Simmons and company.
Reply/Quote
Hope I'm wrong, but Titans 27-23.
Reply/Quote
Bengals continue to roll 34 - 20.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31 to 20
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Both teams have similar seasons going. They started 0-2. They're in the midst of recovering from that and have been playing well. Both have generally handled lesser teams and been inconsistent or worse against good teams.

I don't trust the Titans offense and I do trust Joe Burrow. 27-23 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24-17

With Awuize out I fear teams with good receivers , I think with Reader back Lou will have a good game plan to stop the run and force the Titans to pass. The Titans WR’s aren’t that good. Improved line will be better in protection.
Reply/Quote
Special Teams gets the game ball in this one.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote