Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Bengals WIN gets BETTER
(10-16-2022, 05:24 PM)TheFan Wrote: Will be curious to see if they go back to Pickett eventually once he's cleared. He has not looked good when he has got playing time. 

I sure hope they do. Trubisky isn't great, but Pickett is awful. 6.2 yards per attempt checkdown fest, 1 TD/4 INT. Yes please.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
A loss...and we were in last place.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I have nothing against Lamar, but saying he’s having an MVP type season after two games was laughable.

Jackson has been below average as a QB for a while now. He only really is effective against teams who cannot play contain instead of making him try to operate like a QB and fit the ball into small windows. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:22 PM)Destro Wrote: Why can't the Steelers lose? They deserve to lose more than anyone.

I'd rather them win some to not get too high of a pick.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:27 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ravens unraveled again. They had the lead and Jackson threw a pick. Then on the next drive he fumbled. 

The Ravens will be complaining about the refs, since they had an interception in the end zone taken away for PI. It had always seemed the Ravens got those breaks.

They blow it against Miami pretty badly too. Blew it against the Bills.... Don't think they were that convincing against the Pats (might be mis-remembering). They definitely don't look an AFC front-runner right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:35 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I sure hope they do. Trubisky isn't great, but Pickett is awful. 6.2 yards per attempt checkdown fest, 1 TD/4 INT. Yes please.

Honestly, they may as well go back to Pickett since Trubisky is a total lame duck QB.  Though the Ravens and the Bengals being .500 gives them that "We can still win the division" factor, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:28 PM)Housh Wrote: Tied for 1st in the division with control of our destiny after 3 very poor losses

I’ll take it

Control of our own destiny?

There are 11 games to go in the season...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: One thing people are overlooking is we just finshed a 5 game stretch with 4 road games. We're gonna have a lot of home field coming up...

Where's that guy who knows all the stats but nothing much else? 
He needs to run the stats of the Bengals home field record. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Just get into the playoffs and anything can happen. 10 wins did it last year.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Honestly, they may as well go back to Pickett since Trubisky is a total lame duck QB.  Though the Ravens and the Bengals being .500 gives them that "We can still win the division" factor, I guess.

They have him signed for 2023, too.

Really thought the AFCN would be better than it has been this year. No winning teams after Week 6 is surprising.

Reply/Quote
Turning point for sure. I feel like 2-4 would’ve killed morale. Big win. Will get better.
Reply/Quote
Can’t believe PIT beat Tampa
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd rather them win some to not get too high of a pick.

Whomever they pick will be a scumbag. If not already, they will be by training camp. 

I men, can anyone think of a likeable Steeler? 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:38 PM)Destro Wrote: Where's that guy who knows all the stats but nothing much else? 
He needs to run the stats of the Bengals home field record. 

I believe he got ban hammered
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I believe he got ban hammered

Ah, I did see that. Perma or Temp?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They have him signed for 2023, too.

Really thought the AFCN would be better than it has been this year. No winning teams after Week 6 is surprising.

Well, Pickett was a 1st round pick and the 1st QB off the board so it's not like they're tossing some 4th rounder in there and hoping for a miracle.  Trubisky can start the next game and play like crap and they can bring Pickett off the bench, if they must.

And yes, a number of teams are doing better or worse than expected, but that's why you play the game and so on.  The Packers losing to the Jets in GB has to have that spoiled rotten fanbase crying in their Hamms. 

Ok, apparently Hamms is from Minnesota...meh, whatever. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They have him signed for 2023, too.

Pickett had like 62 yards passing in the 1st half.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: One thing people are overlooking is we just finshed a 5 game stretch with 4 road games. We're gonna have a lot of home field coming up...

Not applicable.

JB and the Bengals play better away lol
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 05:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well, Pickett was a 1st round pick and the 1st QB off the board so it's not like they're tossing some 4th rounder in there and hoping for a miracle.  Trubisky can start the next game and play like crap and they can bring Pickett off the bench, if they must.

And yes, a number of teams are doing better or worse than expected, but that's why you play the game and so on.  The Packers losing to the Jets in GB has to have that spoiled rotten fanbase crying in their Hamms. 

Ok, apparently Hamms is from Minnesota...meh, whatever. 

With the Green Bay collapse... does Rodgers get traded to another team?

Sure will enjoy seeing the Packers in the Jordan Love era. Haha.

Reply/Quote
Surprised by our defense.Thought Saints would have a hard time scoring any touchdowns.But,a win is a win.Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote