Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Bengals... Winning vs Losing...
I am happy we are winning... however, I just don't know how to truly feel about winning... I am not the best at explaining my emotions.. since I am a very manly man.. but Does anyone else miss the struggle of the season where we are barely squeaking by? Now they are winning and they are good I feel like my support is not being felt by the players and the team as much almost like a Child saying... I can do this on my own... I really don't need you to be yelling so hard.. or supporting us in the way you did in the past.. As if they are saying We can do it.. Am I just prone to losing or being let down that I am not accustomed to winning.. Since I remember we were never this good.. Almost there sure in 89... but this year we are Good.. we can say it we are good... Doesn't mean I am thinking we are going to win the SB... or even a playoff game but I somehow long for my old Bengals and defending them which made me feel I am with them no matter what their record was...

Ok, I have to go teach some kids.. Confused PS... GO Bengals...!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Ok, I have to go teach some kids.. 

This worries me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This worries me.

A lot.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:05 AM)djs7685 Wrote: A lot.

A whole lot.
Reply/Quote
Put down the pipe Marlon......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:39 AM)crispy Wrote: A whole lot.

Like "alert the school district" a lot.
Reply/Quote
hasn't six of our eight wins come by less than 6 pts?
Reply/Quote
Well, if it makes you feel any better, we have had a bunch of games that were close at half time and then opened up in the second half.

Cleveland, Seattle, Pittsburgh, the late game heroics vs. Baltimore, Kansas City, San Diego were all very close games for at least one half.

That's more than enough stress for me.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 12:13 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: hasn't six of our eight wins come by less than 6 pts?

Raiders + 20
Chargers +5
Ravens +4
Cheifs +15
Seahawks +3
Bills + 13
Steelers + 6
Browns + 21

No 4 of our 8 wins are by double digit points
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: This worries me.

GAWWWD I love it here...!!!!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:05 AM)djs7685 Wrote: A lot.

HAHAHA love it..!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 11:43 AM)Wyche Wrote: Put down the pipe Marlon......

I love it!!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:58 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am happy we are winning... however, I just don't know how to truly feel about winning...  I am not the best at explaining my emotions.. since I am a very manly man.. but Does anyone else miss the struggle of the season where we are barely squeaking by?  Now they are winning and they are good I feel like my support is not being felt by the players and the team as much almost like a Child saying... I can do this on my own...  I really don't need you to be yelling so hard.. or supporting us in the way you did in the past..  As if they are saying We can do it..  Am I just prone to losing or being let down that I am not accustomed to winning..  Since I remember we were never this good..  Almost there sure in 89...  but this year we are Good.. we can say it we are good...  Doesn't mean I am thinking we are going to win the SB... or even a playoff game but I somehow long for my old Bengals and defending them which made me feel I am with them no matter what their record was...  

Ok, I have to go teach some kids.. Confused   PS...  GO Bengals...!!!!

Somehow you long for the old Bengals losing ways ? ..........infamous words of Cupcake.........Go smack yourself.

Because I certainly hope this winning trend continues for a long time. 

Disclaimer: Cupcakes words are not verbatim, but the believe the gist is correct.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
No need in feeling lonely and not part of the team friend because you did defend them through the hard times and are part of this too.

Can tell you that the players are reveling in the fans behavior in lieu of the spewing of hate and critiquing from hateful fans.

Seeing big smiles at games end on sidelines that have been absent in the past.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I feel jus the opposite when it comes to the team "feeling our support". The team keeps winning and the fans get fired up and excited. I haven't seen this much support for the Bengals in... well EVER. This team is winning and is showing no sign of slowing down. If anything we're just speeding up. Also Remember kids don't do drugs.
Reply/Quote
Dude you need a snickers......
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 12:13 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: hasn't six of our eight wins come by less than 6 pts?

And three of them were come from behind in the fourth quarter wins.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I don't miss the struggle at all
Reply/Quote
I'd be perfectly okay with doing this every year.
Reply/Quote