Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals add Asa Jackson and cut porter
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/30/9821204/bengals-waive-sean-porter-asa-jackson-dan-france-practice-squad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:11 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/11/30/9821204/bengals-waive-sean-porter-asa-jackson-dan-france-practice-squad

Yelp his 3 weeks were up and im guessing PS eligibility maybe now that hes waived thats where he will go... or stash him on IR list again till next year

France i can see being cut as we are loaded at OL right now and need a CB more than a backup OL
Reply/Quote
Chykie Brown must not have looked good in his workout. Shocker. :snark:

At least we don't have to watch France in the preseason next year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:20 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Chykie Brown must not have looked good in his workout. Shocker.  :snark:

At least we don't have to watch France in the preseason next year.

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Quite like that pickup. Still young at 25 and has some experience starting for a division rival.

Reply/Quote
Apparently we worked out 6 DBs.

Asa Jackson
Chykie Brown
Bradley Fletcher
Tony Carter

Haven't seen who the other two were.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hope Adam is okay. Like the pickup though. He posted 28 tackles and 3 PD's in 6 starts last year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 07:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hope Adam is okay. Like the pickup though. He posted 28 tackles and 3 PD's in 6 starts last year.

Good to have him and his little bit experience there if we need him. 

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yelp his 3 weeks were up and im guessing PS eligibility maybe now that hes waived thats where he will go... or stash him on IR list again till next year

France i can see being cut as we are loaded at OL right now and need a CB more than a backup OL

Hmm!  Me thinks Porter is gone.  Hopefully another team will pick him up. 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 07:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hope Adam is okay. Like the pickup though. He posted 28 tackles and 3 PD's in 6 starts last year.

Think it's because they lost Dennard and Jones/Hall have shown they've been getting pretty banged up. Smart move to strengthen your secondary. We needed it in Arizona, but sadly injuries piled up all over.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 06:11 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Think it's because they lost Dennard and Jones/Hall have shown they've been getting pretty banged up. Smart move to strengthen your secondary. We needed it in Arizona, but sadly injuries piled up all over.

Pretty much this.
Reply/Quote
Not that I care for France one way or another, but he was getting some serious love during the preseason. Played a lot of snaps at LT, and held his own from what I remember. Must like what they see from Ced (which is good).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not that I care for France one way or another, but he was getting some serious love during the preseason. Played a lot of snaps at LT, and held his own from what I remember. Must like what they see from Ced (which is good).

You remember wrong.
He was a turnstile.
Coaches and Lap just babbled about his "versatility" to play tackle and guard. 
Reply/Quote

Like another poster said, think and hope it is because of the Dennard injury more-so than Adam being dinged up.

Like the pickup of Asa just like you. Good depth.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not that I care for France one way or another, but he was getting some serious love during the preseason. Played a lot of snaps at LT, and held his own from what I remember. Must like what they see from Ced (which is good).

Dude seriously blew in Preseason and was a big reason most of us were so concerned about our OL depth...
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like another poster said, think and hope it is because of the Dennard injury more-so than Adam being dinged up.

Like the pickup of Asa just like you. Good depth.

This is due to the Chris-Lewis Harris injury... who is our current 5th string CB... and having another CB getting into the system just in case.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 01:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: This is due to the Chris-Lewis Harris injury...  who is our current 5th string CB... and having another CB getting into the system just in case.

I heard that CLH will be ready to go against the Browns in case we need him.

Maybe i heard wrong and you are correct Xeno...
Reply/Quote
Meh, lets hope he never has to see any significant playing time. Dude is really bad.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
wish we got finnegan
Reply/Quote
I still don't understand why no love is shown to Troy Hill by this team. He's on the practice squad, but not listed there on the team's official website, it only shows 9 guys?? He played well in the preseason, and one would think that if we are a man down at corner, the guy who has been practicing the system all season would get the call up.

Did I miss him getting waived or cut or hurt?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote