Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals add QB - Will Grier
Im wondering why some of our fan base is so high or Grier. I dont get it. Grier has been in the league 5 years now. He is 28 years old and hasnt done much of anything in his NFL career including preseason. This preseason he struggled his first two games so the Cowboys traded for Lance who is 5 years younger than Grier and may have some potential. Grier was horrible his first two preseason games so I understand the Cowboys wanting to make a change at the QB #3 spot. Grier finished his Cowboys career with one great preseason game and now he is Bengals QB #2? Hopefully being in a new system will help Grier but Im not ready to give him the #2 spot. Some of this talk about Grier seems way too premature.
Reply/Quote
He’s not QB2. He’s literally on the practice squad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2023, 06:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Isn't that 20 more plays than Grier, though? Guy had a 46.0 QB Rating and a 0.0 QB Rating in his 2 starts with 0TD/4 INT. Zappe was also a rookie last year and is also 4 years younger.

While your are correct, Grier is irrelevant in this Sitch: I was only saying that we can do better than Zappe :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2023, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s not QB2. He’s literally on the practice squad.

Exactly, so lets not anoint him of anything just yet.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2023, 07:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Will Grier ? The Bengals added that old man that played Grandpa on The Walton's TV Show.  He was old in 1973.  He isn't going to help the Bengals any at quarterback. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote