Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are facing Nick Mullens this week
(12-13-2023, 01:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: They had Jaren Hall start a game and he got knocked out with a concussion. So Mullens would be their 4th QB to start this season. Jefferson apparently might play, but I like the Bengals odds against Mullens.

Man, if JJ plays they definitely have a chance. That guy is a stud just like Chase when healthy. But I like how Chido is playing 
better and better as his injury heals. Our Corners are fighters even if they are young and give up plays, they don't make it easy
namely DJ Turner. I would be interested in seeing Ivey cover their TE whoever he is, I like Ivey's length over Hilton.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2023, 02:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maaaaan, i hated that dude and that team. Hoya paranoia baby!

[Image: 6-Figure1-1.png]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 05:53 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: [Image: 6-Figure1-1.png]

The Big East in the 80s was the SHIT. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2023, 12:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The Big East in the 80s was the SHIT. 

Notice the guy in the middle could not show the name of the Brand of the Ball "Wilson" or it would be preferential unfair advertising. Mellow

I loved Big East BB in the 80's, what happened? 
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 04:02 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Notice the guy in the middle could not show the name of the Brand of the Ball "Wilson" or it would be preferential unfair advertising. Mellow

I loved Big East BB in the 80's, what happened? 

lol. I didn't even notice that.

What happened was, like pretty much everything else, nothing lasts forever Sad

They had their time, it was frikkin great and then it was over. For everyone except Boeheim, of course. I'm shocked he actually retired...

Have you seen the 30 for 30 about it?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2023, 02:10 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Zac kept it short and sweet when talking about Brian Flores. Seems like there's still some bad blood from 2020. I wouldn't be too surprised if Zac tries to pour it on the Minnesota defense if we get ahead.

There definitely is, because of Flores' actions during that fight. I'd say if he gets the chance, Zac will go full Baltimore beat down. He didn't forget what Harbaugh did to him either.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Maybe Lou has a plan to put the heat on Mullins till they bench him and take their chances with Dobbs..Seems to me Dobbs barely escaped Arizona just long enough to immigrate to Minnesota in the middle of the night. He was probably lucky Hendrickson didn't send him to the orthopedic department of the local hospital.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 01:12 PM)Wyche Wrote: There definitely is, because of Flores' actions during that fight. I'd say if he gets the chance, Zac will go full Baltimore beat down. He didn't forget what Harbaugh did to him either.

We better, the team the Vikings shutout just scored 63 points last night, have to get up on these Vikings and just keep our
foot on their throats.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 03:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We better, the team the Vikings shutout just scored 63 points last night, have to get up on these Vikings and just keep our
foot on their throats.

I just hope I don't have to say "dammit Tee!" any tomorrow.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 04:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: I just hope I don't have to say "dammit Tee!" any tomorrow.

Yeah, enough of them drops.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2023, 12:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. I didn't even notice that.

What happened was, like pretty much everything else, nothing lasts forever Sad

They had their time, it was frikkin great and then it was over. For everyone except Boeheim, of course. I'm shocked he actually retired...

Have you seen the 30 for 30 about it?

No, I guess I will have to search for it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 05:43 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: No, I guess I will have to search for it. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3605164/

It's on Prime Video and ESPN+. I watched it again yesterday. Good stuff. 

Found it on Youtube as well, but like Prime, you have to pay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7uJEQmweXU

Reply/Quote