Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are too soft.
The reason the Bengals never can maintain any level of success is because they are too soft. AJ won't play this week because of a ingrown toenail. Just like Carrot Top didn't play in that playoff game because of a hang nail. Contrast that with HOF'ER Fat Jen who played this past week with a broken finger then went out and destroyed the Ravens. Couple that with Vontez Birthdefect being neutered by JUJU and lost his desire to play, your looking at a team that just wants to go through the motions, collect their pay checks and not get injured. This is the culture of the Bengals. Sorry about your luck.
Reply/Quote
You’re really good at this. :hail:

Reply/Quote
I heard the finger was actually amputated and Ben sewed it back on himself.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 12:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I heard the finger was actually amputated and Ben sewed it back on himself.

Stapled.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Jack Lambert had to quit playing football because of an "ingrown toenail". Go tell him he's soft, creampuff.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Smack talk? Is that what this is supposed to be? Try Tap Talk. Or Caress Talk. Or Tickle Talk. You have lost a couple steps. Might be time to hang 'em up. It's official--Smack Talk is dead and this thread was the death knell.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You should rename yourself ballsofsoftsteel. 

You's whack, Jack.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 03:11 PM)McC Wrote: Smack talk?  Is that what this is supposed to be?  Try Tap Talk.  Or Caress Talk.  Or Tickle Talk.  You have lost a couple steps.  Might be time to hang 'em up.   It's official--Smack Talk is dead and this thread was the death knell.

Smack talk is like the cicadas.  It dies off for a few years and then comes back big...with a couple times in between with a lighter version of it.

2005 was a big year...then it kind of died away until 2009...then had a good run from 2013-2015...and its kind of sad again.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Soft, just like your...hands. LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Well, it's not like we are proving the OP wrong.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 12:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I heard the finger was actually amputated and Ben sewed it back on himself.

No, he cut the other 4 off with a butter knife so they would match. What you saw under the glove on Sunday was 5 prosthetics.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 05:23 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No, he cut the other 4 off with a butter knife so they would match. What you saw under the glove on Sunday was 5 prosthetics.

That was good work.  Even with the  multiple closeups of his meaningless injury I couldn't tell.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 02:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Jack Lambert had to quit playing football because of an "ingrown toenail". Go tell him he's soft, creampuff.

Lambert had turf toe. AJ doesn't want to play ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
All you cupcakes are real good smack talkers. Mellow
McC has never talked smack here since he escaped from the jungle.
"You should rename yourself ballsofsoftsteel."
" Soft, just like your...hands."
This is the best you women got? Your softer than your failing franchise.
What a bunch of vaginas. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Destroyed the Ravens? Final score was 23-16. I wouldn't exactly call that destroyed.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 07:09 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: All you cupcakes are real good smack talkers. Mellow
McC has never talked smack here since he escaped from the jungle.
"You should rename yourself ballsofsoftsteel."
" Soft, just like your...hands."
This is the best you women got? Your softer than your failing franchise.
What a bunch of vaginas.  Hilarious

Soft and supple, like a woman's.  You'd likely be very popular, in prison...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Big Drama Ben whining about having to play a Thursday game after playing those big bad meanies from Baltimore. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/06/ben-roethlisberger-no-fan-of-short-weeks-after-ravens-games/

This is a picture of Ben during the interview. Big Grin

[Image: cTBii34.jpg]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 08:17 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Soft and supple, like a woman's.  The she male in your sig would most likely be very popular, in prison... Hilarious
Fixed it for you ThumbsUp

Keep trying Donald, you might get there some day......
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2018, 08:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Big Drama Ben whining about having to play a Thursday game after playing those big bad meanies from Baltimore. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/11/06/ben-roethlisberger-no-fan-of-short-weeks-after-ravens-games/

This is a picture of Ben during the interview.  Big Grin

[Image: cTBii34.jpg]
Finally someone who understands. Big Jen has multiple injuries and still goes out and battles, he doesn't let minor injuries keep him out of games for weeks. That is because he is tough as nails, not soft like the bungle players. Thank you for pointing this out! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2018, 06:45 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Finally someone who understands. Big Jen has multiple injuries and still goes out and battles, he doesn't let minor injuries keep him out of games for weeks. That is because he is tough as nails, not soft like the bungle players. Thank you for pointing this out! ThumbsUp

Nah.  He's just a big ol' faker.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote