Poll: How many wins do you realistically expect the Bengals to end the year with?
2 (would tie franchise record low)
1 (new franchise record low)
0 (in consideration for leagues worst ever team)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals aren’t winning any games this year
Idk why the blind homers are being so optimistic but this dumpster fire of a team isn’t winning a single game this season when this team as a goof ball head coach, a joke of a DC, and trash o-line coach and a cheap owner. This team definitely isn’t winning a game this year
Reply/Quote
There are some bad teams left on the schedule in the Steelers, Dolphins, Browns (twice), and Jets.

I don't think the Bengals will win because they are good...but because those teams are so bad.

5 cracks at winning 1. Odds say yes, right?

Also, our hopes are up for a #1 pick. Don't think the Bengals won't disappoint us on that too.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 09:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There are some bad teams left on the schedule in the Steelers, Dolphins, Browns (twice), and Jets.

I don't think the Bengals will win because they are good...but because those teams are so bad.

5 cracks at winning 1. Odds say yes, right?

Also, our hopes are up for a #1 pick. Don't think the Bengals won't disappoint us on that too.

Normal odds...yes..

Wonder what that makes the bungles odds?
Reply/Quote
In the Super Bowl era, only two teams have ever had a winless regular season. That's the same number that have had a perfect regular season. So, it's just as difficult to go 0-16 as it is to go 16-0 (14-0 in Miami's case). So, I do not expect the Bengals to finish 0-16. There will be one win, maybe two. I genuinely hope one win comes on December 29 at PBS as a season-ending kick in the 'nads to the Clowns and their idiot fans.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 10:01 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Normal odds...yes..

Wonder what that makes the bungles odds?

We traditionally win 2-3 meaningless games late in the year to mess up our draft status and get people excited about next year.

It's REALLY hard to go 0-16. Really hard.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 10:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We traditionally win 2-3 meaningless games late in the year to mess up our draft status and get people excited about next year.

Normally I'd agree, and we do have the Browns twice, the Jets, and the Dolphins and they've all shown they know how to lose this year.  But, it's hard to point to past Bengals teams winning at the end of the year because the difference here is that we have a HC who is in way over his head and we've benched an average starting QB in order to see what we have in a 4th round pick rookie.  Also, AJ Green is likely to just elect to sit out the entire season (maybe?  he will probably HAVE to play eventually or face fines etc) and this season looks more and more like one that could legitimately go 0-16.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Finley and Taylor are definately the X-factors.

Look at me being all optimistic saying we'll go 1-15 or 2-14.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 10:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We traditionally win 2-3 meaningless games late in the year to mess up our draft status and get people excited about next year.

Normal years I'd agree. This year seems that we can make the virtually impossible happen.

We are epically bad, with epically bad coaching, and indifferent players with a rookie HC and QB. I'm seeing 0 -16 pretty easily with this crew. We are seriously as bad as it gets.
Reply/Quote
The browns,jets,Steelers,and dolphins do at least appear to be showing some improvement and have won some games. The Bengals just get worst every game. If AJ Green returns they might win a game or two, But other than that I see them going 0-16.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 08:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Idk why the blind homers are being so optimistic but this dumpster fire of a team isn’t winning a single game this season when this team as a goof ball head coach, a joke of a DC, and trash o-line coach and a cheap owner. This team definitely isn’t winning a game this year

Quality post, haven't heard any of this at all so far this year. Thanks for beings brave and posting this unheard opinion. 
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 11:26 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Normal years I'd agree. This year seems that we can make the virtually impossible happen.

We are epically bad, with epically bad coaching, and indifferent players with a rookie HC and QB. I'm seeing 0 -16 pretty easily with this crew. We are seriously as bad as it gets.

We seriously might have the worst coaching staff of the past decade.

I can see a team having 1 bad coordinator. Or a bad HC. We have basically all bad coaches.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 11:55 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: The browns,jets,Steelers,and dolphins do at least appear to be showing some improvement and have won some games. The Bengals just get worst every game. If AJ Green returns they might win a game or two, But other than that I see them going 0-16.

Browns will destroy the team, Steelers will continue to own the team, Dolphins will destroy this team. AJ Green isn’t returning just face it
Reply/Quote
We got through the 90's without ever going 0-16, we won't go 0-16 this season. Stop the drama....
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 11:08 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Finley and Taylor are definately the X-factors.

Look at me being all optimistic saying we'll go 1-15 or 2-14.

You know you’re being dramatic when Pistons is being more optimistic than you lol

I agree, they’ll luck into a win or two against a bad team. Sounds good to me as long as we keep the first draft pick
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 10:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: In the Super Bowl era, only two teams have ever had a winless regular season.  That's the same number that have had a perfect regular season.  So, it's just as difficult to go 0-16 as it is to go 16-0 (14-0 in Miami's case).  So, I do not expect the Bengals to finish 0-16.  There will be one win, maybe two.  I genuinely hope one win comes on December 29 at PBS as a season-ending kick in the 'nads to the Clowns and their idiot fans.

Actually it is 4.

Only 2 teams have gone 0-16 though.

The Bucs were the first during their inaugural season at 0-14.

The Colts were winless during the first strike season (the year after our first SB).
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 11:05 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Actually it is 4.

Only 2 teams have gone 0-16 though.

The Bucs were the first during their inaugural season at 0-14.

The Colts were winless during the first strike season (the year after our first SB).

I'll agree to three.  Not counting the strike year nonsense.  That season was a joke.  Didn't that end in the Jets killing us at Riverfront?  Ugh, that was an ugly game.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We got through the 90's without ever going 0-16, we won't go 0-16 this season. Stop the drama....

We're 0-10. How is 0-16 being dramatic? If we can lose 10 in a row, losing 6 more isnt much of a stretch.

Especially if you've been watching this team.
Reply/Quote
With how "weak" the Steelers are right now, do we try to roll Dalton out there next week? I know he hasn't been stellar against them, but, I think he gives us a better shot at beating them.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 10:12 PM)R3stangs Wrote: We're 0-10. How is 0-16 being dramatic? If we can lose 10 in a row, losing 6 more isnt much of a stretch.

Especially if you've been watching this team.

To be fair, he did post this when the Bengals were only 0-9
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2019, 09:59 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We got through the 90's without ever going 0-16, we won't go 0-16 this season. Stop the drama....

Don't sell Mike Brown short.  He now has 25+ years under his belt in order to perfect such a feat.
Reply/Quote