Bengals at New York Jets Predictions
Bengals: 51
Jets: 6
Reply/Quote
35-7, good guys win. Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
27-10 Bengals

I’m too much of a weenie to predict a bigger margin on the road even if they’ve just done it twice. Similarly to the Detroit game though: I don’t know how the Jets are going to score points.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:38 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: 27-10 Bengals

I’m too much of a weenie to predict a bigger margin on the road even if they’ve just done it twice. Similarly to the Detroit game though: I don’t know how the Jets are going to score points.

Maybe turnovers.  I think the Jets have yet to get a defensive turnover, so naturally they'll pop that cherry against us.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
34-10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Bengals win but this does look somewhat of a trap game. We didn't give in to the Lions so hope we continue to hold serve against the teams we should beat.
Reply/Quote
Flacco and his final attempt to remain relevant, shows up and has a stellar game.

Bengals 30-27
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 11:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Joe Flacco is the anti-Dalton

Then our defense will be all

[Image: raw]

Bengals 31-13  Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Jets play tough but we are on a roll and Mixon and our backs should run on that D and we should give whoever the
QB is trouble Flacco or White and cause some Turnovers. One thing from the Ravens game, we lost the turnover battle
and still beat them down.

Bengals - 38
Jets -13

Hope we put up 50 + on them though like the Pats did.
Reply/Quote
30-13 Bengals win

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 12:24 PM)kevin Wrote: Not mid way thru the 3rd.  Not in the NFL.  That's done sometimes in college.  NFL Teams can score too fast.  That would be taking the foot off the gas peddle too early.  Against the Lions and Ravens, the Bengals got some starters out at the right time in middle of the 4th quarter.  The 3rd quarter in an NFL Game is too risky, these Pro Teams can score fast. Lets say 34 to 9, take starters out and Jets score fast and get 2 point conversion and now 34 to 17 still in 3rd quarter. Now you have to put the starters back in.  That stuff is OK in college, but not in the NFL.  I'm thinking the same type score as you, but with starters coming out midway through the 4th quarter. 

The only way Bengals will pull starters will be A, an absolute, no doubt about it blowout where there just isn't enough minutes on the clock to come close or B, too many injuries..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well crap, looks like Louisville is showing Steelers/Browns on CBS and Bears/49ers on Fox. While I can watch it afterwards on Game Pass, that means I can't watch the Stealers and Browns beat each other without seeing the scores, and it throws my whole pre-game meal superstition into a quandary...
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34 Jets 13
Richard Todd and Wesley Walker arent suiting up
For the Jets. I can alot of Joe Mixon running
For 125 plus. Boyd and Higgie are due to find
The end zone. Defense gets 5 sacks
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Jets 3

Burrow rides the pine for a 3rd straight game at the end of the game. I expect this game to be more of a blood bath than the Lions game. Gonna enjoy watching the Cincy Defense beat up on Flacco one last time.
Reply/Quote
Bringing this back on Friday for those who want to talk about The Jets Game.

After pages of how great, marvelous, wonderful the team is after Ravens win, Let us remember there are still many games left, starting with at New York Jets. Maybe too early for all the patting on the back after Ravens win, and focus on Sundays game.

The Bengals do need to win this and get to 6-2 on the season. There schedule after this game looks very hard, and this Jets game is still a road game.

I'm hoping Bengals win Sunday, but Jets will be out to upset Bengals. Plus weather forecasts are calling for rain during the game

Go Bengals, Don't come out Flat after a big win, and Win this Game Sunday. The AFC North is still up for grabs by all 4 teams, so keep winning.

Bengals 37, Jets 13....but it may be closer if Bengals think they can phone it in.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think it's going to be a close game, the Jets are going to play hard, especially early. 21 17 good guys
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals get up and never look back. Grind it out with backups, and save the starters.

Bengals 24
Jets 6
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2021, 10:07 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Maybe sit a couple players for this one? aye?

Yeah... Like Fred Johnson and Drew Sample.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28-10
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 05:33 AM)kevin Wrote: Bringing this back on Friday for those who want to talk about The Jets Game.

After pages of how great, marvelous, wonderful the team is after Ravens win, Let us remember there are still many games left, starting with at New York Jets. Maybe too early for all the patting on the back after Ravens win, and focus on Sundays game.

The Bengals do need to win this and get to 6-2 on the season. There schedule after this game looks very hard, and this Jets game is still a road game.

I'm hoping Bengals win Sunday, but Jets will be out to upset Bengals. Plus weather forecasts are calling for rain during the game

Go Bengals, Don't come out Flat after a big win, and Win this Game Sunday. The AFC North is still up for grabs by all 4 teams, so keep winning.

Bengals 37, Jets 13....but it may be closer if Bengals think they can phone it in.

Don't be a wet blanket... The Ravens have smoked the Bengals since the winter of 2018. We finally returned the favor so I think basking in the win was appropriate.

But I I agree the weather, and a letdown game muck this one up a bit. Higgins and Mixon have big days though. 23-13 Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote