Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at New York Jets Predictions
Bengals win, the entire second half of the game (if not more) is garbage time for the Jets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lets make this fun... Bengals win 24-9 No touchdowns scored... kickers get a work out
Reply/Quote
This is our 3rd road game in a row.

Lions
Ravens
Now Jets

It is hard to win on the road in the NFL, many experts shave points off predictions for a team with 2nd road game.

All that being said, I look for our defense to shut down the Jets running game and make White beat us.

I don't like to predict, but I see a 10+ Bengals win and 3rd road victory in a road. That would make us 6-2 and 4-1 on the road. Great start when you consider 5 of first 8 were on the road.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
23 13 us i see a little let down.
Reply/Quote
I want to add. Jets have no interceptions this season. They get sacks, just no interceptions. Could be a big day for Chase, Uzomah, Higgins and even Boyd. Jets Defense is ranked one of the worst in NFL.

Also Jets offense went games without scoring like the 2017 Bengals when they fired their Offensive Coordinator in mid season. Then fired all coaches except Marvin after season. Then fired Defensive Coordinator mid season of 2018. Then fired Marvin and all the coaches end of that season.

My point is Bengals Fans have lived this. The Jets Defense is awful. The Jets Offense is awful. Just as when Bengals Offense and Defense were both awful not that long ago. Oh, the Bengals could get an UPSET win here and there, not often. The Jets will be trying for an UPSET win, especially at Home for their Home Fans.

Still, the Jets Offense and Defense are both so awful, that the Bengals Defense should be all over them for a big day by The Bengals Defense, and The Bengals Offense should be a big day. The Jets are pretty bad like Bengals were last 4 years, so don't let Jets look better than they are. If there is a team that needs top draft picks and a rebuild, it is The Jets, because they are awful on Offense and Defense like our Bengals were. The NFL Teams would do them a favor giving them awful record top picks as Bengals got in Burrow and Chase.

So beware of the Jets putting up a good home game, but for most part The Bengals should have a big day on Defense and Offense and even Boyd might get some catches for a change this year. The Jets with no interceptions shows a huge weakness in their secondary. The Jets offense is just as bad as their defense .

THIS IS THE EASIEST GAME ON BENGALS SCHEDULE, so WIN IT.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think we'll win it.

I will be very, very interested to see if they play down to the Jets or play with high ground. Something we used to do I feel a lot during the Marvin years (play down to the opponent). Any given Sunday but... this team this year is special.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Jets 17
Reply/Quote
It'll be a close one. 24-21 in OT. McPherson kicks the GWFG from his own 20 yard line.
Reply/Quote
Jesus effing Christ we better win this goddamn game!!! Maybe because I still see flashes of Freeman McNeil kicking our asses, but, I don't know why I have a bad feeling about this game. I know, the Bengals are a much better team regardless if they win or lose, but teams that get their butts kicked one week usually play much better the next week. I expect the Jets to come out and play inspired football. They have a good interior DL, so, we will see if our improved O-Line continues to play better.

For the love of God, please don't lose to the Jets!! I will never hear the end of it.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 28
Jets 16
Reply/Quote
Since your a baseball fan, I predict Cincinnati winning 5-1.

Reply/Quote
999,999 to -999,999 Baltimore lost a million to negative million.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wonder if the first half will be like the game against the Jaguars?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 11:21 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I wonder if the first half will be like the game against the Jaguars?

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  As has already been pointed out, this is the third straight road game and almost mid-season.  The guys are bound to be getting a little tired at this point, and I think it will show.  With that said, I do think we will walk away with it with enough time to get the starters out of the game so they can begin to rest up for the home Battle of Ohio before some much needed rest.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 11:21 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I wonder if the first half will be like the game against the Jaguars?

I actually think the 1st quarter will be pretty tight and then we open it up in the 2nd and never look back.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 02:21 PM)kevin Wrote: I want to add.  Jets have no interceptions this season.  They get sacks, just no interceptions.   

If Burrow throws a pick tomorrow, I'm coming for you.  Ninja
Reply/Quote

(10-30-2021, 11:32 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.  As has already been pointed out, this is the third straight road game and almost mid-season.  The guys are bound to be getting a little tired at this point, and I think it will show.  With that said, I do think we will walk away with it with enough time to get the starters out of the game so they can begin to rest up for the home Battle of Ohio before some much needed rest.

(10-30-2021, 12:14 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I actually think the 1st quarter will be pretty tight and then we open it up in the 2nd and never look back.

Sounds about right. 3rd road game in a row, we start slow on Offense. Just need the Defense to shut them down early.
Reply/Quote
Bengals-30
Jets-13
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's Halloween and I still have nightmares with the Jags and Bears. Nervous
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
24-14 Borrow and company.
Reply/Quote