Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Bengals clinching playoff spot this week
Quote:Would clinch a playoff berth with a win at the Browns and Colts loss at the Steelers and Texans loss at the Bills and both/either Jets loss at the Giants and/or Chiefs loss at the Raiders plus Broncos win at the Chargers.

Done deal.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dang I think it almost happened.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 04:46 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dang I think it almost happened.

It's alright. All we need to do is beat Pittsburgh this Sunday and we're in.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

It would have if the Giants weren't so stupid. Up 20-10 in the 4th with around 8 minutes left and a 4th and goal at the 4 yard line and they go for it instead of kicking the fg and forcing the Jets to try to get 2 td's and they get stopped. Absolutely zero reason to go for it there Coughlin you dumb ass.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 05:39 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's alright. All we need to do is beat Pittsburgh this Sunday and we're in.

We tie the Steelers and we are in actually as we win the division
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

yep jets and cheifs ruined it lol... would have prefered the colts to win that one as well
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 06:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We tie the Steelers and we are in actually as we win the division

You'll excuse me if I prefer the Bengals BEAT the Steelers. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You'll excuse me if I prefer the Bengals BEAT the Steelers. ThumbsUp

Me too Rock On

But a tie also clinches
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
We clinch it this week.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:53 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We clinch it this week.

I used to have that kind of confidence.  Now i think virtually every week that we are going to lose, or make it close against bad teams.  10-2 and I still think that way. 

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 06:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I used to have that kind of confidence.  Now i think virtually every week that we are going to lose, or make it close against bad teams.  10-2 and I still think that way. 

well good news we play well against good teams
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 06:45 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well good news we play well against good teams

Bad news for the following Sunday then, I guess. But, then we get Denver. Then, oh shit, the Ravens.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
of course they wont clinch this week. Have you noticed? the entire league keeps going backwards and helps everyone hope for a playoff.

there has to be drama till week 17,so the Steelers will win this game
Reply/Quote
Poor bungals fans
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:59 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Poor bungals fans

Quality start to your smack talk.  Hilarious Hilarious

This is a great example of why people say steeler fans cling to and live in the past. Just a small heads up, the 90's are over. See in the 90's they were the "Bungals", they were just flat out terrible. However, that doesn't really apply anymore. Can't call them a bad team when they are headed for the playoffs for the 5th straight year. 

Try something original, if you actually know that that means or how to do it, or do you need another steeler fan to type something and you can chant it over and over for 30 years like it matters. Go get your shine box, and put that yellow hankie in it. Then feel free to mumble over and over "here we go steelers here we go" as Ben tosses another pick. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:59 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Poor steelers fans

Fify

:crazy:
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 01:59 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Poor bungals fans

Weak.. Why the hell did you hyphenate "we dey"?
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 10:33 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Weak.. Why the hell did you hyphenate "we dey"?

Bungals fan's smack at its best I see
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 11:25 AM)we-dey! Wrote: Bungals fan's smack at its best I see

No... You see using the term Bungal is weak and unoriginal.. When you have no smack to bring to the table against us, you revert to using the term Bungal.

Nice try Coltsfan.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2015, 11:38 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: No... You see using the term Bungal is weak and unoriginal.. When you have no smack to bring to the table against us, you revert to using the term Bungal.

Nice try Coltsfan.

No not at all... STEELERS ALL DAY

And I'm not smacking at all, all of you bungals fans are smacking yourselves just by believing your team is as good as your record, I only said it's gonna suck to be a bungals fan...  A reality check is on its way
Reply/Quote