Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals.com Website
Anybody else having problems with Bengals.com?

Videos don't work for me. Page continues loading. And my dad said his computer got malware warnings from going to the site.
Reply/Quote
Working fine for me.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 12:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anybody else having problems with Bengals.com?

Videos don't work for me. Page continues loading. And my dad said his computer got malware warnings from going to the site.

I have a problem with it.  Bitches, I tell ya!

And yes, I realize that I'm like a bitter 15 year old after being left by his girlfriend.

Still, bitches.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
F bengals.com; there ain't nothing to see there.
Reply/Quote
It won't load for me. But maybe that's because I don't go to it.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 12:49 AM)magikod Wrote: Working fine for me.

Me too.
Reply/Quote
The fluff pieces are bigger. It might be just me, but when I click on the NFL logo at the bottom of the Bengals.com site it goes to fl.com ..They STOLE the N!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 10:06 AM)grampahol Wrote: The fluff pieces are bigger.  It might be just me, but when I click on the NFL logo at the bottom of the Bengals.com site it goes to fl.com ..They STOLE the N!

who doesnt want to visit Florida? lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 01:09 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I have a problem with it.  Bitches, I tell ya!

And yes, I realize that I'm like a bitter 15 year old after being left by his girlfriend.

Still, bitches.

I still hit bengals.com on the side...  If ya know what I mean.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Never heard of the place.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It's where I go for Bengal info and news, rose colored as it might be. I'm really just too lazy to go anywhere else. If i don't see it here or over there, I probably don't see it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It's because you have tracking protection filters blocking that content.

It's not just Bengals.com for me, I can't see radar on The Weather Channel or videos on the Comcast homepage without turning the filter off for that site.  As I don't want the tracking cookies on my computer, it's pretty rare for me to turn them off.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 12:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Anybody else having problems with Bengals.com?

You're selling it wrong.

It's c-i-n-c-y-j-u-n-g-l-e dot com.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote

Never go there anymore...strictly out of my own warped sense of principle. 
Reply/Quote