Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet
Bengals have reportedly contacted with Christian Ponder and Ryan Mallet after Dalton's injury.

Do you think we sign any of them?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/14/bengals-call-ponder-mallett/
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Of the two, give me Ponder by default because Mallet sux worse and has a terrible temperament.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I would pick Ponder over Mallet. even if mallet has the better arm ponder has at least a brain
Reply/Quote
Ponder, simply because he isn't a headcase.

It doesn't matter regardless. We're done if it comes down to one of them.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:24 PM)McC Wrote: Of the two, give me Ponder by default because Mallet sux worse and has a terrible temperament.

Give me Ponder for sure.

1. He's a better pro.
2. He's smart.
3. He was with the Broncos for the preseason, and for a couple weeks during the season. He may have that one nugget of information that helps us to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I would pick Ponder over Mallet.  even if mallet has the better arm  ponder has at least a brain

Yea he does!
[Image: Samantha-Ponder1.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mallet would be the worse decision ever. We don't need distractions at this point.
Reply/Quote
Ponder for sure
Reply/Quote
Just stick with Sanu!
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:42 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just stick with Sanu!

He does have a perfect career passer rating and completion percentage Wink
Reply/Quote
Ponder makes a tonne of sense.

Reply/Quote
Have to go with Ponder but like somebody else said, if either of them see the field for an extended period, the season is over
Reply/Quote
Sorry all you long time 2011 draft day Mallett fans....but Ponder would be excellent to bring in to back up McCarron.  Ponder has been a starter and won games in the NFL which is more than I can say about Mallett. ....DO IT, Bring in Ponder......Super Bowls have been won by bringing in a Doug Williams or a Boyd Dowler....Ponder sounds like the best possible name that I've heard mentioned.  Jon Gruden was high on Ponder coming out in the draft, and perhaps he was the victim of poor coaching at Minnesota and why Zimmer replaced those coaches...go with Gruden and go with this Ponder. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Oh man, the QB wives box just keeps getting better and better..... if she is added it has to be the best in the NFL...

[Image: 911345.jpg]

[Image: katherine-webb1.jpeg]

[Image: Bk82qmaCIAID1zN.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Add me to the bring in Ponder club.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh man, the QB wives box just keeps getting better and better..... if she is added it has to be the best in the NFL...

[Image: 911345.jpg]

[Image: katherine-webb1.jpeg]

[Image: Bk82qmaCIAID1zN.jpg]

If fornication would win NFL games, I would be all for this....If they bring in Ponder who Jon Gruden was high on one draft, and since those coaches replaced by Zimmer, maybe the wrong coaches...Go with Jon Gruden and bring in Ponder who per Gruden had great ability. ....Bring in a top QB to go with McCarron and still win in the play-offs and I'ld rather have that than all these women in bed at one time put together. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:19 PM)kevin Wrote: If fornication would win NFL games, I would be all for this....If they bring in Ponder who Jon Gruden was high on one draft, and since those coaches replaced by Zimmer, maybe the wrong coaches...Go with Jon Gruden and bring in Ponder who per Gruden had great ability. ....Bring in a top QB to go with McCarron and still win in the play-offs and I'ld rather have hat than all these women in bed at one time put together.

No way hoss....I take those women 10 out of 10 times. LOL

I'm with everyone else.....Ponder.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Funny thing wasn't Ponder and Mallet 2 of the QBs people wanted over Dalton and now they might serve as the backup for the QB people wanted us to replace Dalton with.
Reply/Quote
We need a backup to McCarron. Ponder has at least shown he can win SOME big games. Plus, who knows how many times Mallet would be late to practices and meetings. Possibly even plane rides.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Ponder. Best choice plus added benefit of spending time with Denver
Reply/Quote