Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet (/Thread-Bengals-contact-Ponder-Mallet)

Pages: 1 2

Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - milksheikh - 12-14-2015

Bengals have reportedly contacted with Christian Ponder and Ryan Mallet after Dalton's injury.

Do you think we sign any of them?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/14/bengals-call-ponder-mallett/

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - McC - 12-14-2015

Of the two, give me Ponder by default because Mallet sux worse and has a terrible temperament.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - XenoMorph - 12-14-2015

I would pick Ponder over Mallet. even if mallet has the better arm ponder has at least a brain

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - Big Boss - 12-14-2015

Ponder, simply because he isn't a headcase.

It doesn't matter regardless. We're done if it comes down to one of them.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - gobobro - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 02:24 PM)McC Wrote: Of the two, give me Ponder by default because Mallet sux worse and has a terrible temperament.

Give me Ponder for sure.

1. He's a better pro.
2. He's smart.
3. He was with the Broncos for the preseason, and for a couple weeks during the season. He may have that one nugget of information that helps us to win.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - ochocincos - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 02:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I would pick Ponder over Mallet.  even if mallet has the better arm  ponder has at least a brain

Yea he does!
[Image: Samantha-Ponder1.jpg]

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - yellowxdiscipline - 12-14-2015

Mallet would be the worse decision ever. We don't need distractions at this point.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - BengalRed - 12-14-2015

Ponder for sure

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - GreenCornBengal - 12-14-2015

Just stick with Sanu!

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - Brandon00151 - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 02:42 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just stick with Sanu!

He does have a perfect career passer rating and completion percentage Wink

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - BritishBengal - 12-14-2015

Ponder makes a tonne of sense.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - nevergonnachange - 12-14-2015

Have to go with Ponder but like somebody else said, if either of them see the field for an extended period, the season is over

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - kevin - 12-14-2015

Sorry all you long time 2011 draft day Mallett fans....but Ponder would be excellent to bring in to back up McCarron.  Ponder has been a starter and won games in the NFL which is more than I can say about Mallett. ....DO IT, Bring in Ponder......Super Bowls have been won by bringing in a Doug Williams or a Boyd Dowler....Ponder sounds like the best possible name that I've heard mentioned.  Jon Gruden was high on Ponder coming out in the draft, and perhaps he was the victim of poor coaching at Minnesota and why Zimmer replaced those coaches...go with Gruden and go with this Ponder. 

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - Sled21 - 12-14-2015

Oh man, the QB wives box just keeps getting better and better..... if she is added it has to be the best in the NFL...

[Image: 911345.jpg]

[Image: katherine-webb1.jpeg]

[Image: Bk82qmaCIAID1zN.jpg]

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - PApinhead - 12-14-2015

Add me to the bring in Ponder club.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - kevin - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 03:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh man, the QB wives box just keeps getting better and better..... if she is added it has to be the best in the NFL...

[Image: 911345.jpg]

[Image: katherine-webb1.jpeg]

[Image: Bk82qmaCIAID1zN.jpg]

If fornication would win NFL games, I would be all for this....If they bring in Ponder who Jon Gruden was high on one draft, and since those coaches replaced by Zimmer, maybe the wrong coaches...Go with Jon Gruden and bring in Ponder who per Gruden had great ability. ....Bring in a top QB to go with McCarron and still win in the play-offs and I'ld rather have that than all these women in bed at one time put together. 

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 03:19 PM)kevin Wrote: If fornication would win NFL games, I would be all for this....If they bring in Ponder who Jon Gruden was high on one draft, and since those coaches replaced by Zimmer, maybe the wrong coaches...Go with Jon Gruden and bring in Ponder who per Gruden had great ability. ....Bring in a top QB to go with McCarron and still win in the play-offs and I'ld rather have hat than all these women in bed at one time put together.

No way hoss....I take those women 10 out of 10 times. LOL

I'm with everyone else.....Ponder.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - Brandon00151 - 12-14-2015

Funny thing wasn't Ponder and Mallet 2 of the QBs people wanted over Dalton and now they might serve as the backup for the QB people wanted us to replace Dalton with.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - wolfkaosaun - 12-14-2015

We need a backup to McCarron. Ponder has at least shown he can win SOME big games. Plus, who knows how many times Mallet would be late to practices and meetings. Possibly even plane rides.

RE: Bengals contact Ponder + Mallet - StLucieBengal - 12-14-2015

Ponder. Best choice plus added benefit of spending time with Denver