Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Snoop Dogg's Personal Thank You to Pacman
(01-10-2016, 05:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So what he's saying is, he liked a bunch of ***** that whined about the Raiders hitting them too hard?
Say whatever helps you vent, but the fact remains Snoop is, and always was a Steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'm from Cleveland and therefore am a piece of crap.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: .
Say whatever helps you vent, but the fact remains Snoop is, and always was a Steeler fan.

[Image: snoop2.jpg]

Except when he's a Raven's fan..... 

Where you born stupid kid or just grow up eating paint chips?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

And the steelers "always was" a bunch of ***** that cried when the other team hit them too hard.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

[Image: snoop-dogg-eagles.jpg]

Except when he's an Eagles fan.....

Where you born stupid or...well I think we know...

Reply/Quote
Don't you think that Snoop Dog comes across as kind of a joke at this point. So really who cares what he says.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:37 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: [Image: snoop2.jpg]

Except when he's a Raven's fan..... 

Where you born stupid kid or just grow up eating paint chips?

Are you that big of a moron?

Snopp is a celebrity. Snoop loves NFL football and has visited more teams other than the Ravens. Music celebrities whether in concert or not generally will wear the gear of the cities football team.
Snoop had run a pop warner style football league in California, and by some chance the team he coached was named the Steelers.

You are capable of Googling...do the research. I'm not taking you by the hand anymore.

btw...are you mad that Brett Michaels is a Steeler fan too?

[Image: 2r7y4vm.jpg]
Reply/Quote
snoop dogg has fewer brain cells than Burfict.

[Image: snoop-dogg-investment.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: Are you that big of a moron?

Snopp is a celebrity. Snoop loves NFL football and has visited more teams other than the Ravens. Music celebrities whether in concert or not generally will wear the gear of the cities football team.
Snoop had run a pop warner style football league in California, and by some chance the team he coached was named the Steelers.

You are capable of Googling...do the research. I'm not taking you by the hand anymore.

btw...are you mad that Brett Michaels is a Steeler fan too?

[Image: snoop.jpg]

Hmmm...looks more like a patriot pop warner team then anything, but hey...like I said earlier and you clearly failed to read (not surprising you are a ****** and a steeler fan.) I'm glad you want to claim Snoop as one of yours. The dude is a gangbanger, a criminal, a drug user and a self proclaimed muslim (Snoop Lion ring a bell?) He is the perfect example of what the steelers organization and fanbase is, shady, criminal and pathetic. 

Reply/Quote
And here's "raven fan" Snoops rant after the Steelers loss to the rats.

http://fansided.com/2015/12/27/snoop-dogg-rant-steelers-loss-ravens/
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: btw...are you mad that Brett Michaels is a Steeler fan too?

I know I am.
Reply/Quote
Snoop and Brett Michaels are willing to do ANYTHING to remain remotely relevant.
 Facepalm
Reply/Quote