Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Snoop Dogg's Personal Thank You to Pacman
http://dailysnark.com/snoop-dogg-thanks-bengals-stupid-love-yall/
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: http://dailysnark.com/snoop-dogg-thanks-bengals-stupid-love-yall/

Cool. The Muslim supporter of the corrupt organization. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh the front runner? Steelers, Raiders and Cowboys fan I believe. So like 13 or 14 SBs from his favorite teams? Probably a big time UCLA hoops fan during the 70s.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh the front runner?  Steelers, Raiders and Cowboys fan I believe.  So like 13 or 14 SBs from his favorite teams? Probably a big time UCLA hoops fan during the 70s.

Steelers fans will accept all the trash they can. Birds of a feather.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That's because Snoop Dogg is a turd and likes to eat dia-poopy from his mommy's bum.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Steelers fans will accept all the trash they can. Birds of a feather.

Kind of like the Bengals do with their roster.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Kind of like the Bengals do with their roster.

Just following the model of the other AFC North teams. Harrison, Ray Lewis, Rapeboy, Ray Rice, Joey Porter (and that unhinged ****** is a coach...) So...yeah, just like that.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:31 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Just following the model of the other AFC North teams. Harrison, Ray Lewis, Rapeboy, Ray Rice, Joey Porter (and that unhinged ****** is a coach...) So...yeah, just like that.

I'm pretty sure Pacman and burfict are unhinged retards number 1 and 2 in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm pretty sure Pacman and burfict are unhinged retards number 1 and 2 in the NFL.

Number one and number two are pee pee and diapoopy.
Reply/Quote
Mr. Unhinged

Reply/Quote
Jerry porter is a douchebag, to be fair.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:43 PM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: Jerry porter is a douchebag, to be fair.

Also to be fair, Joey Porter was good for like what? 3 years? I don't blame Pacman for not  knowing his name.  Yawn
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh the front runner?  Steelers, Raiders and Cowboys fan I believe.  So like 13 or 14 SBs from his favorite teams? Probably a big time UCLA hoops fan during the 70s.

You believe wrong. Snoop always and only a Steeler fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: You believe wrong. Snoop always and only a Steeler fan.

Way to prove you are a complete fool. The article itself calls him out for being a bandwagon jumper as does a quick google image search of him in just about every jersey around..but hey...if you want to claim him as a fan of your team that's great. I mean why not associate with a gang member, murder, drug user, and muslim extremist. Pretty much sums up the view of the steelers fanbase and organization in one person.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:09 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Way to prove you are a complete fool. The article itself calls him out for being a bandwagon jumper as does a quick google image search of him in just about every jersey around..but hey...if you want to claim him as a fan of your team that's great. I mean why not associate with a gang member, murder, drug user, and muslim extremist. Pretty much sums up the view of the steelers fanbase and organization in one person.

Lololololololololololololol comparing a football fanbase to terrorists.. I think you need a break from football and thats coming from a guy who is logging into make poop and pee jokes because I'm PISSED about yesterdays game.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: You believe wrong. Snoop always and only a Steeler fan.

Just like you, Clevelander?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:09 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Way to prove you are a complete fool. The article itself calls him out for being a bandwagon jumper as does a quick google image search of him in just about every jersey around..but hey...if you want to claim him as a fan of your team that's great. I mean why not associate with a gang member, murder, drug user, and muslim extremist. Pretty much sums up the view of the steelers fanbase and organization in one person.

Way to prove you're a complete a-hole. If it doesn't bother you so much that Snoop is a Steeler fan then why bring it up?

How did you become a Steelers fan?
It was in the 70s watching them on television battle the Raiders. In California it was the Raiders or the Steelers and everyone was choosing the Raiders and I just couldn’t go with what everyone was going with. I wanted to go with the Steelers. I loved their attitude and the way they played and went out and won. I became a fan in the 70s and have been riding with them ever since.
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Talking-Steelers-Football-With-Snoop-Dogg/7235EBA2-E572-4493-8077-0D7321748D5F

Dont trust the Steeler website?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000452573/Snoop-freestylin-about-the-Steelers
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:28 PM)BeepBeepWoo Wrote: That's because Snoop Dogg is a turd and likes to eat dia-poopy from his mommy's bum.

Strong post by Little Bo Peep.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:21 PM)Vlad Wrote:  Way to prove you're a complete a-hole. If it doesn't bother you so much that Snoop is a Steeler fan then why bring it up?

How did you become a Steelers fan?
It was in the 70s watching them on television battle the Raiders. In California it was the Raiders or the Steelers and everyone was choosing the Raiders and I just couldn’t go with what everyone was going with. I wanted to go with the Steelers. I loved their attitude and the way they played and went out and won. I became a fan in the 70s and have been riding with them ever since.
http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Talking-Steelers-Football-With-Snoop-Dogg/7235EBA2-E572-4493-8077-0D7321748D5F

Dont trust the Steeler website?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000452573/Snoop-freestylin-about-the-Steelers

So what he's saying is, he liked a bunch of ***** that whined about the Raiders hitting them too hard?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:23 PM)Vlad Wrote: Strong post by the Master of the Universe. I like to put spiked dildos in my butt butt. :) :) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Reply/Quote