Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals fans...
(01-11-2016, 10:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well.....according to that hack , Carey , Gio took two whole steps making him a runner.  Ok then , Bryant took two steps , but Williams got the flag early on in the game.......so which is it ?  Oh that pesky thing called a memory....amirite?

The Williams call was BS....and the no call on Gio was BS.  Shazier led with the crown outside of the tackle box.....therefore , penalty.

It's stuff like this that led to the free for all.....the subsequent media ass kiss is fanning those flames.

Wish there was some way to get confirmation, but Lap said that Parry told Marv, during the game, that the flag on Williams shouldn't have happened.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yup. The officials drew the line a bit far away, in my opinion, but Jones still managed to cross it.

Adam Jones believes in lines, like he believes hoes deserve his money when he makes it rain.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:13 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Porter was running his mouth at Gilberry during the last game at PBS.

Because he's human garbage.

Oh.....I know well what that shitbag was up to.  It seems some folks over at the NFL Network.....including one MJD.....have a much less mob mentality take on the game.  No edited vines....no pics out of context.....no "look at this specific time in the film....but don't watch anything else" bullshit.  Just straight talk.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/understanding-steelers-beat-bengals-202926853.html

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:05 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Looks to me like Gilberry started the whole physical part of this, what a douchebag.  Seems the Bengals are chock full of dumbassed players.

Gilberry should have never made contact with Porter and he deserves a fine for it, if you're going to fine coaches for making contact with players.

The Bengals have a couple dumbasses but they fall well short when compared to the number on Pitt's team.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:08 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I can agree on that....but what about Gilberry removing his helmet? Or running into Porter? Or Burfict for grabbing Porter? Missed those too.

That's why the NFL should be watching the last 2 BvS games and hit their wallets hard as well as give a few more people suspensions.

If they don't, they're not really concerned about cleaning it up.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: True

Not if he'd been given permission to be out there.  Considering how long he was out there, without an official telling him to leave, that's almost certainly the case.

True

Going back to his probably having permission to be out there this argument doesn't really hold a lot of water.

Permission doesn't give him a right to be talking to the opposing team. 

I'm sure you recall him jawing with Gilberry during the last game.

Porter is a loose cannon and sooner or later he's going to cost your team. 

P.S. How you gonna get ejected from a game before it even starts??  Shocked

Reply/Quote
What I have learned in this thread is that the officials knew Porter shouldn't be there and ignored it, heard him mouthing off and baiting the Bengals players and ignored it, saw him in the middle of the Bengals defensive players and ignored it, saw him get pushed from behind and ignored it, saw the Bengals defensive players close around Porter and ignored it, heard the Bengals defensive players jawing at Porter while he stood there with his hands in his pocket and mouth shut and ignored it, and THEN threw a flag on Jones for doing nothing except responding to something Porter must have said long before the push and the officials getting in the middle.

Is that about right?

Because if you want to believe that please do and then stop posting about it and we'll stop posting about how many people have to be involved in that conspiracy to make it happen.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:09 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So I should judge the character of the Bengal fans defending Burfict?\

Got it. 

You can do as you please and the discussion can go from there.

My personal "defense" of Burfict is, the hit wasn't the worst thing since Hitler. He bent at the waist, dropped his shoulder, turned his head and tucked his arm in at the last second. If he wanted to, he could have blown him the **** up.

He got and deserved the flag. Nothing more than that.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Permission doesn't give him a right to be talking to the opposing team. 

I'm sure you recall him jawing with Gilberry during the last game.

Porter is a loose cannon and sooner or later he's going to cost your team. 

P.S. How you gonna get ejected from a game before it even starts??  Shocked

That happens when you cross over to the other team's side during warm ups and start a fight.

Well, unless its Burfict.  Then there is no ejection and not even a foul called.  Because the officials hate the Bengals and cheat for the Steelers.  Right?  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:14 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No Steeler players are confronting those coaches either. Just saying. 

Because none of them are where they're not supposed to be and in a position to be confronted. Nor did any of them flap their gums at Steelers players during the last game at PBS.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:16 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's because he's in your crawl space.

I would slap his face so hard if he tried to get in my "space". "Mellow"

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:26 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Gilberry should have never made contact with Porter and he deserves a fine for it, if you're going to fine coaches for making contact with players.

Nah, I wouldn't fine him.  The knowledge that he set in motion the events that led to his team's guaranteed playoff loss is punishment enough.

Quote:The Bengals have a couple dumbasses but they fall well short when compared to the number on Pitt's team.

Chortle.  The Bengals are the league trash can, they have been for years.  Burfict and Jones are merely the latest example of this.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Oh.....I know well what that shitbag was up to.  It seems some folks over at the NFL Network.....including one MJD.....have a much less mob mentality take on the game.  No edited vines....no pics out of context.....no "look at this specific time in the film....but don't watch anything else" bullshit.  Just straight talk.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/understanding-steelers-beat-bengals-202926853.html

Good stuff, man. Bucky Brooks knocked that pregame take out of the park.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: What I have learned in this thread 

That's impossible.

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: That happens when you cross over to the other team's side during warm ups and start a fight.

Well, unless its Burfict.  Then there is no ejection and not even a foul called.  Because the officials hate the Bengals and cheat for the Steelers.  Right?  Smirk

No. Because he didn't "cross over to the other team's side during warm ups and start a fight". 

Are you this dumb in real life?

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:40 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Nah, I wouldn't fine him.  The knowledge that he set in motion the events that led to his team's guaranteed playoff loss is punishment enough.

Chortle.  The Bengals are the league trash can, they have been for years.  Burfict and Jones are merely the latest example of this.

If the Bengals are the league trash can, the Steelers are the landfill. 

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:52 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good stuff, man. Bucky Brooks knocked that pregame take out of the park.

Yup....and then the guy from Pitt says "hey....this is the AFCN.....it's like this every week !"  He nailed it too.

They all did.....basically the Bengals lost it...but were provoked....and the officials lost an already emotional game by blowing the Shazier call.  Kinda what we've been saying.....no?

No one wants to watch it.....truth ain't always fun.  Whatever.

I'm kinda glad we lost.....the way these Marys are crying after a win....I shudder to think what would happen after a loss.

It's football Frances...get your nuts out of your old lady's purse. It's just hard nosed football......keep your head on a swivel.  Sound familiar?  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  Bullied the bully a little....I enjoyed the shit out of it...loss or not.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
about to get smashed in denver anyways. it's all a moot point other than bragging over beating the lowly bengals. nice work steelers. consolation prizes all around.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:55 AM)WildCat Wrote: about to get smashed in denver anyways. it's all a moot point other than bragging over beating the lowly bengals. nice work steelers. consolation prizes all around.

The steelers were clinging on for dear life that game. They are exhausted and beat up now. They barely beat a team that is better than them, starting their back up QB. Put it into to perspective. The cards fell just right for them so far and I expect that they shall fall for them no farther.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:57 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. Because he didn't "cross over to the other team's side during warm ups and start a fight". 

Are you this dumb in real life?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25412144/look-james-harrison-vontaze-burfict-have-a-little-pregame-scuffle

So they aren't across the 50 on the Steelers side?

C'mon...you love the tough guy Burfict!  At least admit when he's being a "tough guy".

Oh, and it's also interesting that the Bengals players defended him saying he was....wait for it....baited into doing it becuase of the williams tweet a couple weeks before.  Hilarious  AND blamed the commissioner...because there is NO reason to blame the knucklehead who actually did it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14355480/cincinnati-bengals-pittsburgh-steelers-scuffle-prior-kickoff

Quote:CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth was adamant in saying NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was to blame for a scuffle that occurred before Sunday's Steelers-Bengals game.

Whitworth, a onetime Bengals player rep, was incensed that the league didn't punish Steelers linebacker Vince Williams for a series of tweets Williams directed at Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict following the teams' Nov. 1 meeting. The tweets have since been deleted.

According to Whitworth and others in Cincinnati's locker room, it was those tweets that set off Burfict before Sunday's game and caused him to come face mask to face mask with Williams near midfield.

"I'll get in trouble for this, but this is the NFL's fault," Whitworth said. "The bottom line is, I love the Pittsburgh Steelers, I love Mike Tomlin, but they had a player that made a death threat to one of ours after the last game about spilling his blood in the streets, and everyone saw it, and the NFL did nothing about it.

"And so they allowed there to be that kind of animosity and that kind of thing around."
Reply/Quote