Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals get screwed in preseason scheduling?
(08-22-2015, 03:21 PM)xxlt Wrote: If they can't go beat the Raiders in week one they don't deserve to win a game all year. And you have 8 home games and 8 road games. I could care less if they open at home. Even if it is not until week 5, you have a "home opener" at some point and 7 more games following it. Geez, this thread almost makes me wish I was a Steelers fan. Man up you Who Deys!

Good Lord, overreact much?  Im just saying it would be nice to get pumped up for the first game with the crowd behind our Bengals. 
You should have your Bengal card revoked for saying that about the Steelers
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2015, 03:21 PM)xxlt Wrote: If they can't go beat the Raiders in week one they don't deserve to win a game all year. And you have 8 home games and 8 road games. I could care less if they open at home. Even if it is not until week 5, you have a "home opener" at some point and 7 more games following it. Geez, this thread almost makes me wish I was a Steelers fan. Man up you Who Deys!

You must of missed all the Steelers fans crying in 2011 about having to play at Baltimore in week 1 after going to the Super Bowl the previous year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Makes you wish you were a Steelers fan?

GTFO!!! :angry:
Reply/Quote
Forget about the timings. What about the fact that in the Giants, Bucs and Bears our starters won't have a chance to go against quality opposition before the season starts?

Will that have any effect?
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2015, 01:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't really care about the number of days between pre-season games.  All I look at is the number of days before our regular season opener, and I am happy that our last pre-season game is on a Friday.  Especially considering that we have to travel to the west coast for our first regular season.

This is true. The more rest we get the better.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Fair smair! The team has a history of poor Thursday games. Some extra work on 4 days off is good for them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote