Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals get to laugh after today
Hopefully Denver can ride in on a white horse and save my day today.

Because I would pull for a team made up of

Darth Vader, Freddy Krueger, Kimo Von Oelhoffen, Voldermort, Leatherface, the Borgs, Joker, Wicked Witch of the West and her Flying Monkey's, and CHUCKY against the freakin steelers.

Just me though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the rapist plays just fine. How many times have we seen his lame ass get carted off this year just to see him come back and be the 'hero' the next game. I call bs. You know they'll shoot that shoulder up with whatever they have to.

It's a rare occasion, but here in Bronco country, today I'm with my neighbors and hoping for a Broncos win.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 05:34 PM)RockyMountainBengal Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me at all if the rapist plays just fine. How many times have we seen his lame ass get carted off this year just to see him come back and be the 'hero' the next game. I call bs. You know they'll shoot that shoulder up with whatever they have to.

It's a rare occasion, but here in Bronco country, today I'm with my neighbors and hoping for a Broncos win.

While that may be true, no Brown to throw to.  And a #1 Denver defense in Denver.  Don't see it happening.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:32 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: While that may be true, no Brown to throw to.  And a #1 Denver defense in Denver.  Don't see it happening.  

If that WR group is as deep and talented as the hype, they should be able to move the ball just fine without Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If that WR group is as deep and talented as the hype, they should be able to move the ball just fine without Brown.

But they wont. Defense is too good. Although the weak secondary of the stoolers will be what kills them. I really don't think stoolers score more than 7. And that will probably be a gift from the refs as always.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:40 AM)Whacked Wrote: No Brown
No win for the STOOLERS
The best part is the STOOLERS will know that ultimately it was the Bengals and Bufict that disallowed them to advance.  
Bwahahaahaa
Good
A STOOLERS loss is always just about as nice as a Bengals win.
Ha! Go home beetches

STOOLERS LOSE! HAHAHAHAA 
SCREW YOU CRAPSBURGH!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But they wont. Defense is too good. Although the weak secondary of the stoolers will be what kills them. I really don't think stoolers score more than 7. And that will probably be a gift from the refs as always.

Denver's offense looked bad most of the game til the end.  They had a lot of opportunities. Should have been a blowout instead of a fairly close game, but regardless, Pittsburgh is done.
Reply/Quote
Thank God they lost. There is some justice.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:54 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Denver's offense looked bad most of the game til the end.  They had a lot of opportunities. Should have been a blowout instead of a fairly close game, but regardless, Pittsburgh is done.

Lot of dropped balls. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/688886883892371456
Reply/Quote
Denver isn't all that. New England will eat them alive next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:53 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I'm going to say some extra prayers at Mass this morning for Peyton Manning's health.

Thanks be to God.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:26 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Denver isn't all that.  New England will eat them alive next week.

But they did what we needed them to do.  End Pittsburgh's season.
Reply/Quote
Well whaddaya know..there IS a Santa Claus and the tooth fairy is real! And because of our ruthless thug team the poor poor squeelers went down unable to overcome the dynamic of the washed up 40 year old Manning all because of the man called Burfict. So the narrative goes, it's all about the thugs of Cincinnati and not because Pissburg just isn't that good..

Excuse me while I go cry a river of tears for the men in piss color and black..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 02:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well whaddaya know..there IS a Santa Claus and the tooth fairy is real!  And because of our ruthless thug team the poor poor squeelers went down unable to overcome the dynamic of the washed up 40 year old Manning all because of the man called Burfict. So the narrative goes, it's all about the thugs of Cincinnati and not because Pissburg just isn't that good..

Excuse me while I go cry a river of tears for the men in piss color and black..

I live in Pittsburgh, and sadly I can report that no one is upset at their loss to Denver. Even the Fan, which is usually full of inbreds yelling about firing Tomlin just say "eh, we played a good game and no one expected to win."

It makes me mad that I can't really enjoy their loss.
Reply/Quote