Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have had 3 #1 overall picks since inception
(12-29-2019, 12:31 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2  That was my idea in a different thread with taking Chase Young in the 1st and Jalen Hurts in the 2nd until Hurts looked like hot dog shit and Burrow dropped 49 on them in the 1st half.

Welcome to the 'nati  Mr Burrow!!

And it only took him 7 TD's in one half in a top 4 playoff game to change your mind.  Smirk   Hilarious   Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 12:56 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And it only took him 7 TD's in one half in a top 4 playoff game to change your mind.  Smirk   Hilarious   Cool

WhoDey2  There you go assuming things. Typical. Just because I was talking about different scenarios, I've never once been anti-Burrow. Also, I've never once denied he'd be who the Bengals pick. In fact, most of my arguments have been in favor of getting as many picks/FA's as possible to put around Burrow so he can be successful here. 

We were having a civil discussion when you flung yourself in the middle of it with your condescending attempt at humor and one-upmanship.

Nice try.   Hilarious
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote