Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margus Hunt
(03-17-2016, 09:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: As a rotational DT, that would come in on passing downs for Peko, he could help press the pocket and try to knock down passes.  He wouldn't likely be able to hold up as an every down DT with his length, but I always wanted to see a QB try to throw a ball over the arms of the likes of Dunlap, MJ, and Hunt while Geno comes in down low.  

Again, he plays too high to every have any functional strength inside. Even on pass downs, teams would audible and run at him. They started doing it to Gilberry more and more. They would eat him up. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:59 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Again, he plays too high to every have any functional strength inside. Even on pass downs, teams would audible and run at him. They started doing it to Gilberry more and more. They would eat him up. 

Hunt has already played some DT for the Bengals.

And if it is a "passing down" the opposing team can not always audible into a run.

But I am not thrilled with the idea of Hunt playing DT.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hunt has already played some DT for the Bengals.

And if it is a "passing down" the opposing team can not always audible into a run.

And it didn't work. 
I never said they always would. I even quantified it. But context tho amirite? 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 08:28 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: And it didn't work. 
I never said they always would. I even quantified it. But context tho amirite? 

Yeah he didn't shine as a DT.  I just wanted to let everyone know your argument was based on your imagination and not what really happened.

Put your comment in context, as you like to say.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 08:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah he didn't shine as a DT.  I just wanted to let everyone know your argument was based on your imagination and not what really happened.

Put your comment in context, as you like to say.

Lol.
More fred bullshit. 
When you are actually good at football discussion we should talk more. 

What was the imagination part?
What did I make up?
Reply/Quote
Fred post:

Ignore the context of a post.
post nothing of value.
Lie about what the post quoted said.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hunt has already played some DT for the Bengals.

It must have missed that play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 09:34 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: What was the imagination part?
What did I make up?

Teams audibling to run at Hint when he played DT.

That never happened.
Reply/Quote