Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals hosting Brynden Trawick (Safety)
Mikey boy really is splurging this year.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 02:55 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I thought the Ravens never signed free agents because of comp. picks?

They have 3 comp picks in this draft. And Wallace was cut by the Vikings, so he won't count against any comp picks in 2017, if the Ravens get any.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I see that Reggie Nelson is still on the market.  I read that he was to visit the Giants today, but have not seen anything talking about any potential deal.

Why bring in these bums, when there is a great Safety available that is already proven, and beloved by the team and fans?

(03-14-2016, 08:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because he wouldn't sign the deal they offered him...

The longer he stays out there the better chance he returns. If the team gets him back it will be huge. I was surprised the Bucs didn't sign him.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 02:18 AM)BengalChris Wrote: They have 3 comp picks in this draft. And Wallace was cut by the Vikings, so he won't count against any comp picks in 2017, if the Ravens get any.

I was actually talking about Weddle.....but really just being a smartass in general...
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't remember, was Brynden Trawick in Gryffendore or Slytherin?
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2016, 08:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Evidently, other teams aren't offering a lot, either.

Hopefully Reggie comes back after testing the waters and signs our deal.
Reply/Quote
For those that actually care, Trawick is signing a 1 year deal with Oakland.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 11:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I can't remember, was Brynden Trawick in Gryffendore or Slytherin?

Clearly a Hufflepuff
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Who?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(03-16-2016, 04:07 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: For those that actually care, Trawick is signing a 1 year deal with Oakland.

[Image: Charles-Barkley-sleep.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote