Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in London in 2016?
NFL is set to announce the 2016 International Series games in London.

Any chance the Bengals get to go across the pond as a "home" team.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 08:25 PM)(QueenCitySouth Wrote: NFL is set to announce the 2016 International Series games in London.

Can't remember where,but pretty sure I heard it's their turn next year. 

Sad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
That would be really cool.

Definitely worth a trip and to see the bengals as well is a plus .
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 09:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That would be really cool.  

Definitely worth a trip and to see the bengals as well is a plus .

If so are you making the trip lucie?

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 08:42 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Can't remember where,but pretty sure I heard it's their turn next year. 

Sad

That wasn't an option until the new development on the Banks, it's not really turn based. Just whatever team wants to **** over their fans to sell a game to Europe. I don't want us to play there even if we are the away team. 
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:20 PM)Killachubs Wrote: That wasn't an option until the new development on the Banks, it's not really turn based. Just whatever team wants to **** over their fans to sell a game to Europe. I don't want us to play there even if we are the away team. 

This article I read, knew I read or heard it somewhere. I would say there is good chance in next couple years. It sucks they need do away with London crap. 

http://bengals.blog.daytondailynews.com/2015/10/22/london-could-be-calling-for-bengals-soon/

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't mind at all if we were the away team. Would mind some but not a lot if it were a "home" game against Jax or Tennessee. I think they've only done one game that was a division game, and that happened this year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 08:25 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: NFL is set to announce the 2016 International Series games in London.

I hope not.....and certainly not as the home team because we would lose a game in THE JUNGLE. ....I hope our Bengals NEVER play in London. ....If we would have to play, at least let us be the visiting team and not lose any games in THE JUNGLE.  It's silly since both are visiting teams anyway, so why lose a home game and get shafted on the schedule. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
What's with all the negativity? I think it would be neat. At the very least I'd figure most of you would be like "welp at least we can mark it off out "we've done that" list".
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 10:11 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: If so are you making the trip lucie?

I hope to be able. I love the UK.

Depends on what we can sort out.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 01:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I hope to be able.   I love the UK.  

Depends on what we can sort out.

Bring a game to Sydney instead.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 04:00 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: Bring a game to Sydney instead.

I have always wanted to go to Australia. I would be for that no doubt.
Reply/Quote
If we lose a home game I will be super pissed.
Reply/Quote
It's probably their turn by now. If I made a trip to Europe it definitely wouldn't be for a football game.
Reply/Quote
Sorry, guys. I understand why you'd be disappointed about our Bengals having to play in the UK, but as a Brit, I can't wait! I've never seen an NFL game live, so to be able to go and watch my team thrash one of the perennial International Series losers (do we play the Jags or Dolphins next season?) would be amazing.
Reply/Quote
Waste of a home game
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 07:14 AM)bengal kitten uk Wrote: Sorry, guys.  I understand why you'd be disappointed about our Bengals having to play in the UK, but as a Brit, I can't wait!  I've never seen an NFL game live, so to be able to go and watch my team thrash one of the perennial International Series losers (do we play the Jags or Dolphins next season?) would be amazing.

Afc east so yes Dolphins for sure is an opponent. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 07:49 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Waste of a home game

Plus, you'll probably have to pay for it in your season tickets.
Reply/Quote
I can't stand the idea of them going to London..
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2015, 08:25 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: NFL is set to announce the 2016 International Series games in London.

I think it would be BS to lose a home game and home field to go anywhere. As a season ticket holder I paid a lot of money for a seat license and thus paid for 10 home games (8 regular season and 2 pre-season) year to rent my seats. So, unless I get a rebate for my seat license, I will be very upset.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote