Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals in Odd Numbered Years under Lewis
(06-23-2017, 11:56 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: As if you don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are admitting it?
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 11:58 PM)Dr. Bombay Wrote: So you are admitting it?

Admitting what, Fred? I've never been banned. And I've disagreed with the majority.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2017, 12:00 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Admitting what, Fred?  I've never been banned.  And I've disagreed with the majority.  

I am new here.  I am not familiar with your opinions.  I had no idea you think Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander are good coaches.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2017, 12:13 AM)Dr. Bombay Wrote: I am new here.  I am not familiar with your opinions.  I had no idea you think Marvin Lewis and Paul Alexander are good coaches.

Right. You must be Fred's long lost European relative, French toast. And you're right, you have no idea. No where in this thread did I comment on their coaching. Assume much?

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 11:43 PM)Dr. Bombay Wrote: Do they really ban people around here just for not agreeing with the majority?

Or using facts and statistics to prove a point?

No. 

But they usually ban people for creating new accounts when that person is currently serving a ban under another username. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2017, 08:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. 

But they usually ban people for creating new accounts when that person is currently serving a ban under another username. 

As well they should

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 11:43 PM)Dr. Bombay Wrote: Do they really ban people around here just for not agreeing with the majority?

Or using facts and statistics to prove a point?

You never try to prove any points, you just try to argue for your own amusement. 

Bottom line: do you think Marv is the guy to get us a super bowl? No, you don't. You've said that as your alter ego so clearly you never try to "prove" anything. You defend Marvin the same way you defended Chuck Bresnahan back in the day: because it goes against the norm. And when you go against the norm, there's bound to be some pretty intense (at times, volatile) disagreements.

But I'm sure you're well aware of that. It's fun to you, for reasons I'll never understand. Someone who trolls a message board creating drama just for fun has something very fundamentally wrong with them. 

Since it's pretty obvious you are Fred and your other account is banned, I'm surprised the mods haven't banned this one yet. Consider yourself lucky and get your jolly's while you can
Reply/Quote