Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign Amukamara Now!
Prince is the man to man, younger corner that we can steal during the FA period. We need someone to replace Hall, and Amukamara is just the right guy to do the job.

C12Schleyer

[Image: 175fb1ebe161ecda7fb32824e3682755.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd be up for it for the right price.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 10:53 AM)milksheikh Wrote: I'd be up for it for the right price.

Rumor has it he can be had for about 4 million a year because of his history or injuries 

C12Schleyer

[Image: 175fb1ebe161ecda7fb32824e3682755.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 11:04 AM)c12schleyer Wrote: Rumor has it he can be had for about 4 million a year because of his history or injuries 

Goodness, we should go after him right now.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Guy is oft-injured and the Giants appear to not want him back despite New York having the worst pass defense in the league in 2015. Think before you buy.
Reply/Quote
And the Giants just gave Janoris Jenkins the keys to the Statue of Liberty.

(For the record people, both the Giants AND the Statue of Liberty are located in New Jersey)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I kinda like where we are in terms of corner. I think that Shaw and Dennard will end up being our starters in a few years.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like where we're at on corner. I would draft somebody for down the road, but we've got Jones coming back, and some decent corners around him. Draft someone to step in 2-3 years from now and we're good.

If we're just looking for somebody with talent and injuries on the cheap for depth, re-sign Hall for $2-3 million.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 02:10 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: And the Giants just gave Janoris Jenkins the keys to the Statue of Liberty.

(For the record people, both the Giants AND the Statue of Liberty are located in New Jersey)

You're saying NY Harbor is in NJ?  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2016, 10:27 AM)c12schleyer Wrote: Prince is the man to man, younger corner that we can steal during the FA period. We need someone to replace Hall, and Amukamara is just the right guy to do the job.

No thanks.

Pac-Man, Dre, Dennard, Shaw and probably a draft pick leaves a pretty crowded house for a corner.

Use that $4million you would spend on him to extend Eifert, Bernard, Zeitler or Dre.
Reply/Quote