Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre didn't stop drunk friend
(04-09-2016, 11:28 AM)Okeana Wrote: In my opinion he's just as responsible for their deaths.

Ruthless
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 09:26 PM)BigRed75 Wrote: I'm not a JD either but studied law in college and learned a thing or two from my attorney family members and friends.

Well there you have it............
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well there you have it............

That's your retort?  Be sure to flag this thread to revisit it when nothing comes of Dre's tweet.  Your original post remains baseless since you have provided zero facts on why he could even remotely be liable.  If you had mentioned the bar as a defendant in a potential lawsuit, that holds water based on some prior court rulings.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 10:43 AM)BigRed75 Wrote: That's your retort?  Be sure to flag this thread to revisit it when nothing comes of Dre's tweet.  Your original post remains baseless since you have provided zero facts on why he could even remotely be liable.  If you had mentioned the bar as a defendant in a potential lawsuit, that holds water based on some prior court rulings.

Look up the definition of frivolous lawsuit....
Reply/Quote
RIP
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 10:44 PM)tlotharw Wrote: Hilarious.  Three people died.

The joke was directed at Dre Kirkpatrick (who really had nothing  to do with it), not the incident that killed 3 people.  If people his age didn't spout off every thought that popped into their head on the internet, he'd have zero connection to it....  Besides, that was a funny post.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dre is not responsible for this guys horrible judgment.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 08:44 PM)BengirlVal Wrote: Dre is not responsible for this guys horrible judgment.

The dude's judgement was obviously impaired because he was drunk.

That said, I'm pretty sure Dre would have stopped him if he knew the dude was in danger.  Did Dre even know he was going to drive when he left early?

People tried to stop us when we wrecked (but, ironically, not the adult that lived in the cemetery, which he even admitted that he could have stopped us), which they still feel guilty and even the people that didn't try still felt guilty, even though I don't blame any of them, so I kind of understand why Dre feels guilty, even though it wasn't his fault.

I can't imagine how hard it must be on Dre (or the people in my situation), but my heart goes out to him because something like that weighs heavy on the heart.
Reply/Quote