Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals may never win another game ever
Since we have not drafted any good players in several years and we refuse to sign any free agents and every coach we have is the worst in the league I don't see the Bengals winning a single game for the next few years.

Eventually players will go on strike on the grounds that they should not be forced to play for the Bengals.  The players union will force the league to buy out Mike Brown and dissolve the team.  Another city will be granted an expansion team and the Bengals will no longer exist.

Hope you all enjoyed the victory over Tampa Bay.  Looks like that will be the last win in Bengal history.

Hope I am wrong.  I will gladly eat crow if we ever win again.  But I just don't think it is possible.

[Image: c478a8773fd07fb1e9ff7d38714cc10a.jpg]

[Image: 83929778_81.jpg?w=343]

[Image: bags770766.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well we have the right HC in waiting in Hue to steer the ship! He's quite experienced in that regard.
Reply/Quote
My goodness Fredtoast is your blood sugar low?

But I agree we are doomed to irrelevance for a good few years.

On the brightside, our uniforms are the best and they can never take that away from us.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:18 AM)LondonWhoDey Wrote: My goodness Fredtoast is your blood sugar low?

But I agree we are doomed to irrelevance for a good few years.

On the brightside, our uniforms are the best and they can never take that away from us.

When were we relevant? 1988?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:19 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: When were we relevant? 1988?

Always relevant in my eyes.

Depends how you define relevance. Playoff picture 2015 was he last time.
Reply/Quote
I already thought that after that loss to the Steelers.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Well we used to at least be able to count on a victory against the Browns...... Now even they have the audacity to bully us (and our coaches).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:14 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well we have the right HC in waiting in Hue to steer the ship! He's quite experienced in that regard.

Lou:  Who is in first ?
Bud : No, Hue is in last
Lou :  I want to know who is in first
Bud : and I'm telling you Hue is in last
Lou :  Why don't you want to tell me who is in first. 
Bud : Because Hue is in last. 
Lou : Look, is there a team in first
Bud : Why certainly
Lou : So the team in first is who ?
Bud : I'm telling you the team in last is Hue
Lou : Look, I don't want to know who was in last this year or the last few years. 
Bud : Hue was in last the last few years. 
Lou : Who was ?
Bud : Now you've got it. 
Lou : What ?
Bud : Watt's in first place. 
Lou : Who ?
Bud : No, Hue's in last place. 
Lou : How come you're always telling me who's in last place
Bud : Because Hue always is in last place. Can I help it ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:14 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well we have the right HC in waiting in Hue to steer the ship! He's quite experienced in that regard.

I guess I could picture him steering a ship....

USS Bengals: Please divert your course 0.5 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

CND reply: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

US Bengals: This is Captain Hue. I say again, divert your course.

CND reply: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course!

USS Bengals: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS BENGALS, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!!

CND reply: This is a lighthouse. Your call.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 12:11 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I guess I could picture him steering a ship....

USS Bengals: Please divert your course 0.5 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.

CND reply: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

US Bengals: This is Captain Hue. I say again, divert your course.

CND reply: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course!

USS Bengals: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS BENGALS, WE ARE A LARGE WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY. DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!!

CND reply: This is a lighthouse. Your call.
Pretty spot on!!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals may not win another game this year. But, I think we will have Hue as our head coach and go 1-36. Sound familiar.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Since we have not drafted any good players in several years and we refuse to sign any free agents and every coach we have is the worst in the league I don't see the Bengals winning a single game for the next few years.

Eventually players will go on strike on the grounds that they should not be forced to play for the Bengals.  The players union will force the league to buy out Mike Brown and dissolve the team.  Another city will be granted an expansion team and the Bengals will no longer exist.

Hope you all enjoyed the victory over Tampa Bay.  Looks like that will be the last win in Bengal history.

Hope I am wrong.  I will gladly eat crow if we ever win again.  But I just don't think it is possible.

[Image: c478a8773fd07fb1e9ff7d38714cc10a.jpg]

[Image: 83929778_81.jpg?w=343]

[Image: bags770766.jpg]

Haters like you are always squealing and thrashing about when the Bengals don't win every game. We are 3-1-1 against the Broncos on Sunday afternoon games (when it's storming in Australia) under the great Marvin Lewis, so clearly we're going to win this week. If we don't, it's only because Marv doesn't have enough talent. Although usually he turns poop into gold, sometimes the lack of talent is too much for even Marvin to overcome. 

So when we win, Marv gets extra credit, but when we lose he's absolved of blame. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 04:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Haters like you are always squealing and thrashing about when the Bengals don't win every game. We are 3-1-1 against the Broncos on Sunday afternoon games (when it's storming in Australia) under the great Marvin Lewis, so clearly we're going to win this week. If we don't, it's only because Marv doesn't have enough talent. Although usually he turns poop into gold, sometimes the lack of talent is too much for even Marvin to overcome. 

So when we win, Marv gets extra credit, but when we lose he's absolved of blame. 

Gotta love how Fred Spins every Molecule in support of Marvin and as the fault of Mike Brown.

Steelers and Bengals having near identical records against all other opponents except when they play each other equals Marvin Coaching Great with an Inferior Roster. Matching the Steelers with half a Roster tied behind his back in these games. (Overcoming Mike Brown in Fred's world)

Steelers owning Bengals Head to Head equals Marvin Coaching Great yet losing with an Inferior Roster. (somehow Knee capped by Mike Brown)

Gotta love it... Tongue
Reply/Quote
What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!... It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 05:10 PM)depthchart Wrote: Gotta love how Fred Spins every Molecule in support of Marvin and as the fault of Mike Brown.

Steelers and Bengals having near identical records against all other opponents except when they play each other equals Marvin Coaching Great with an Inferior Roster. Matching the Steelers with half a Roster tied behind his back in these games. (Overcoming Mike Brown in Fred's world)

Steelers owning Bengals Head to Head equals Marvin Coaching Great yet losing with an Inferior Roster. (somehow Knee capped by Mike Brown)

Gotta love it... Tongue

You know what I love.

Bengal fans loosing their heads every free agency period and crying about how we can't win with Mike Brown as owner. Then claiming having Mike Brown as an owner does not effect Marvin's ability to win.

But of course all those fan also know that one of Marvins is stupid because he is not aggressive at the end of the first half, except when he was aggressive at the end of the half against the Ravens.  Then it was stupid.

And Marvin is stupid because he is to conservative with a lead in the second half except when we played the Chargers in the playoffs.  Then he was stupid because he was not conservative with a lead in the second half.

It is amazing how I remain consistent at all times and I get accused of "spin" while the haters can't even remember which side of their mouths to speak out of.
Reply/Quote
Wow 
(11-29-2018, 05:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know what I love.

Bengal fans loosing their heads every free agency period and crying about how we can't win with Mike Brown as owner. Then claiming having Mike Brown as an owner does not effect Marvin's ability to win.

But of course all those fan also know that one of Marvins is stupid because he is not aggressive at the end of the first half, except when he was aggressive at the end of the half against the Ravens.  Then it was stupid.

And Marvin is stupid because he is to conservative with a lead in the second half except when we played the Chargers in the playoffs.  Then he was stupid because he was not conservative with a lead in the second half.

It is amazing how I remain consistent at all times and I get accused of "spin" while the haters can't even remember which side of their mouths to speak out of.

I gotta give you credit for the Spin you put on Marvin's quarterbacks versus the Bengal QBs of the 1990s to give ALL CREDIT to Marvin & ZERO credit to Mike as the GM possibly improving as a drafter of QBs in Marvin's era versus the 1990's.

Mike gave Marvin Carson & Andy

The 1990's Mike chose Akili & Klingler

Fred says this is NOT proof of a GM improvement between the two eras but instead that Akili & Klingler would have been just as successful as Carson & Andy had Marvin been their Head Coach.

That is World Class Spinning Fred and I Tip my Hat to ya, that was awesome Pro Marvin & Anti-Mike Spin.

I mean it.   Awesome.   Wow     

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 05:43 PM)depthchart Wrote: Wow 

I gotta give you credit for the Spin you put on Marvin's quarterbacks versus the Bengal QBs of the 1990s to give ALL CREDIT to Marvin & ZERO credit to Mike as the GM possibly improving as a drafter of QBs in Marvin's era versus the 1990's.

Mike gave Marvin Carson & Andy

The 1990's Mike chose Akili & Klingler

Fred says this is NOT proof of a GM improvement between the two eras but instead that Akili & Klingler would have been just as successful as Carson & Andy had Marvin been their Head Coach.

That is World Class Spinning Fred and I Tip my Hat to ya, that was awesome Pro Marvin & Anti-Mike Spin.

I mean it.   Awesome.   Wow     

It is not spin.  Both Klingler and Smith were higher rated prospects than Dalton.

Let me ask you which makes more sense.

1.  Mike Brown sucks at drafting for exactly 12 years and then becomes great at the exact same time that he hires Marvin as head coach.  Just an amazing coincidence.

2.  Marvin is better at coaching and using the draft picks to win games.

12 years without a single winning season and losing over two thirds of his games, then magically he becomes a good owner at the exact same time he hires Marvin Lewis as head coach winning over half of his games and making the playoffs 7 times in 15 years.

You have to go through some serious mental gymnastics to believe that is just some random coincidence.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 05:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You know what I love.

So the take home message is “Marvin is stupid?” Got it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 05:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is not spin.  Both Klingler and Smith were higher rated prospects than Dalton.

Let me ask you which makes more sense.

1.  Mike Brown sucks at drafting for exactly 12 years and then becomes great at the exact same time that he hires Marvin as head coach.  Just an amazing coincidence.

2.  Marvin is better at coaching and using the draft picks to win games.

12 years without a single winning season and losing over two thirds of his games, then magically he becomes a good owner at the exact same time he hires Marvin Lewis as head coach winning over half of his games and making the playoffs 7 times in 15 years.

You have to go through some serious mental gymnastics to believe that is just some random coincidence.

How about this Fred ?

Marvin came here and started INFLUENCING the decisions that GM Mike made.

Unfortunately for you, this INFLUENCE Marvin has on Mike makes Marvin a Big Part of the very Front Office you try to blame.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2018, 11:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Since we have not drafted any good players in several years and we refuse to sign any free agents and every coach we have is the worst in the league I don't see the Bengals winning a single game for the next few years.

[Image: Bipolar-1280x429.jpg]
Reply/Quote