Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals merch
(01-29-2022, 04:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I really like the hat Zac wears. I have a similar one, but it has orange stripes on the black B.

Yea, I've been looking for the Bengals new sideline hat but they are sold out. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 09:05 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I bought a lot of gear over the years, but my only purchase in 2021/2022 has been a new jersey.  I wore it to a few games but our record with me wearing it is 2-4 or something, so it will keep hanging in the closet for now.  I'll just be wearing old stuff from here on out.

I had some jerseys and gave a few away. Now I'm down to 3. My last purchase was a Burrow jersey. All my other gear are Christmas gifts. I know whatever present I open from the kids or grandkids is either going to be Bengal's related or Army related. So, they flood me with Bengals gear.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I really like the hat Zac wears. I have a similar one, but it has orange stripes on the black B.

[Image: 1__49_.0.png]

I dont like the B but I am all for that Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I can’t get players jerseys anymore. It means they suck or are on a different team within a year. Shout out to my Takeo Spikes jersey. I’m trying not to buy anything new, as I have 40 years worth of merchandise already. If the SB happens, I’ll have to pay those inflated prices and get something. Internet ads be testing my resolve, though. They be calling me!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:50 PM)Destro Wrote: I can’t get players jerseys anymore. It means they suck or are on a different team within a year. Shout out to my Takeo Spikes jersey. I’m trying not to buy anything new, as I have 40 years worth of merchandise already. If the SB happens, I’ll have to pay those inflated prices and get something. Internet ads be testing my resolve, though. They be calling me!

Easy solution: get this jersey, it's timeless!

[Image: 01fre7xekf41kf5937y3.png]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Does anybody have or know who would sale a throwback Jersey? How much different would Ken Anderson's Jersey be from today?
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:53 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Does anybody have or know who would sale a throwback Jersey? How much different would Ken Anderson's Jersey be from today?

You can get a stitched ken Anderson jersey on eBay for like 40 dollars
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:53 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Easy solution: get this jersey, it's timeless!

[Image: 01fre7xekf41kf5937y3.png]

I already have jerseys with removed names. Lol. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I really like the hat Zac wears. I have a similar one, but it has orange stripes on the black B.

[Image: 1__49_.0.png]

I have this in the stretch fit style. It’s from the 2020 NFL draft that was supposed to be in Vegas but Covid! Who Dey on the side is supposed to resemble neon. I want to see what hat style they come up with this year for the draft since it’s scheduled to be in Vegas.

These hats will always be great because they are the draft hats for the year they got Burrow.
Reply/Quote
I would have loved to update my jersey in the last week but it is impossible to do here in Australia without the long turn around of International Shipping. If we win today I'll be desperate for a new jersey but then I'd look like a Bandwagon supporter.
Reply/Quote
I typically wait until events end and the hype is over to buy jerseys or shirts. So I will be looking for a Super Bowl jersey on clearance in a few months.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 02:46 AM)QueenCity Wrote: http://www.cincyshirts.com    you are welcome

Not one piece of "official" gear on that site.
I want THIS polo shirt, but Amazon is sold out...

[Image: 71HBuMFyrDL.__AC_SY445_SX342_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:49 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I have enjoyed watching local Cincinnati newscasts on YouTube showing tons of fans out there swarming the stores for Bengals jerseys (McPherson!), shirts, hats etc. I know a lot of it is just fans excited due to this playoff run but are a lot of these people local bandwagoners?  It’s to be expected but have you yourself bought more stuff due to the way the season has gone or are you like me - excited but already having a ton of Bengals gear?

Who would’ve thought after the Jets game that at many stores Bengals’ metch would be sold out in January?

I forget where i read it, but there was an analysis of the impact of the Bengals playoff run on the city of Cincinnati and it was estimated to bring $50 million in to the area.  That's amazing, and outstanding.

I bought a "Coffin Nails!" shirt, as well as a Bengals Punisher Sweatshirt, and two "Kings of the North" t-shirts from Cincy shirts.  The shirts are actually a really good quality and comfortable material. 

I have a ton of Bengals gear, and the joke is that if I am not dressed up for work, I am wearing either Bengals or Star Wars (sometimes they overlap).  I just wanted a few cool new shirts.

I told my GF that if the Bengals win the Super Bowl this year, I am getting that side view smug tiger tattoo'd on my ankle.  No, I don't have any other tatoos.  

This is fun, my friends.  From BFine's instant classic post to all the hype videos that give me chills...this is amazing.  
Reply/Quote
I wear my '47 Franchise hat with the B logo on it all the time. The last couple of weeks have been fun as many people give me a Who Dey or approach me to talk football. I've had lots of Browns fans say they are rooting for us to win it all. They at least want an AFC North, Ohio team to win the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
i have bought and built several bengals related items the past month or so.

[Image: 51850146061_6e643e4125_o.jpg]

I have a 3ft fathead sticker to put up today, I will do it before the win.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:50 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Not one piece of "official" gear on that site.
I want THIS polo shirt, but Amazon is sold out...

[Image: 71HBuMFyrDL.__AC_SY445_SX342_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg]

Who cares? It’s a local company that makes awesome shirts. Nothing wrong with supporting them over Fanatics and Nike.

Reply/Quote